• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
Patreon code:
Open "Apocalyptic World 0.20b.html" with any TXT editor, and replace
Code:
              <<else>>
              <<notify 6s>>Wrong!<</notify>>
to
Code:
              <<else>>
              <<run memorize('Patreon', true)>>
              <<notify 6s>>Patreon code activated!<</notify>>
              <<dialogclose>>
              <<goto `passage()`>>
open the game, click "support", enter anything you want.
says patreon code activated but the content is still locked

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
I already have a way to skip the code, in version 0.35
Just copy and find the paragraph in brackets, change the "==" sign to "!=", at least I found it works for me.

"if _testcode == setup.decrypt($mcCache)"

=> "if _testcode != setup.decrypt($mcCache)"

You should also support the developer when you can.
Alternatively you can use the code https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalyptic-world-v0-35-ttyrke.137594/post-13421919

Or the dev can stop "encrypting" the password using a Caesar shift of 1

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Greenhorn2013

Oct 17, 2019
ttyrke can we get an automatism that automatically removes the chastity belt and puts it back on when you have sex?

An error occurs when milking a slave girl: Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <set>

Where to manage blaire? Would be nice to have, for example in the evening, talking with blair should open character page as the same in guests details or slave details.

If a slave is pregnant, it would be nice to see this when it comes to sex. An info icon like in list view should be good.

If i go to the basement and select a girl, get the possibility to whip her before the action page, whipping video should according to the slave. Black Girl / Asian Girl / White Girl in the video.

if a slave doesnt wear any clothes and only wearing a chastity belt, it should be shown like underwear.
the same is for piercings, if a slave is topless, piercings should be shown.

An order option in the list view would be nice also, order by name, age, race, pregnancy status and job type.

A pregnant eve would be a nice story invent.

if mc has companions and go to the forrest to collect food/wood or something else, companions should help doing this and get a chance to collect more.

if a slave is nude it should be increase the submission or corruption on a daylie chance

more piercing options should be available, after this you can add an option to bound slave to this piercings, for example hanging the breasts from the ceiling

what about some surgerie options in the lab of laura? breast/ass/ genital enhacements and some body enhancements like chubby, curvy or thin/fit body?

an option to find a girl, for example a girl gives birth, after this, like to impregnante her again, but have to look where she is, in the woods, greenhouse or on the streets. on the other hand, if a girl gives birth, she should be automaticly get a day free to recover

if i have a mistress assigned, it would be nice to get an option in automatization to milk all slaves. or assign a milking job to the guests. or crafting a milking machine and assign it to the slaves, to get the job done automaticly

to make the npc wardrobe a little bit better, the image and the link below should be clickable and it would be nice to have a button to remove all clothes (found it).

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
edit index.html and replace the code on line 23033:
Code:
&lt;set $tmpGirl.relationship = Math.min($tmpGirl.relationship + 3, 100)&gt;&gt;
with this one:
Code:
&lt;&lt;set $tmpGirl.relationship = Math.min($tmpGirl.relationship + 3, 100)&gt;&gt;
now it should work just fine. Enjoy!
very good, it help, no error!
Thanks
have a nice day
Helmut

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Where is the library? I have built it but cannot access it.
And how does the dumbbell work? When I put it in someone's inventory, nothing happens.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke can we get an automatism that automatically removes the chastity belt and puts it back on when you have sex?

An error occurs when milking a slave girl: Error: cannot find a closing tag for HTML <set>

Where to manage blaire? Would be nice to have, for example in the evening, talking with blair should open character page as the same in guests details or slave details.

If a slave is pregnant, it would be nice to see this when it comes to sex. An info icon like in list view should be good.

If i go to the basement and select a girl, get the possibility to whip her before the action page, whipping video should according to the slave. Black Girl / Asian Girl / White Girl in the video.

if a slave doesnt wear any clothes and only wearing a chastity belt, it should be shown like underwear.
the same is for piercings, if a slave is topless, piercings should be shown.

An order option in the list view would be nice also, order by name, age, race, pregnancy status and job type.

A pregnant eve would be a nice story invent.

if mc has companions and go to the forrest to collect food/wood or something else, companions should help doing this and get a chance to collect more.

if a slave is nude it should be increase the submission or corruption on a daylie chance

more piercing options should be available, after this you can add an option to bound slave to this piercings, for example hanging the breasts from the ceiling

what about some surgerie options in the lab of laura? breast/ass/ genital enhacements and some body enhancements like chubby, curvy or thin/fit body?

an option to find a girl, for example a girl gives birth, after this, like to impregnante her again, but have to look where she is, in the woods, greenhouse or on the streets. on the other hand, if a girl gives birth, she should be automaticly get a day free to recover

if i have a mistress assigned, it would be nice to get an option in automatization to milk all slaves. or assign a milking job to the guests. or crafting a milking machine and assign it to the slaves, to get the job done automaticly

to make the npc wardrobe a little bit better, the image and the link below should be clickable and it would be nice to have a button to remove all clothes (found it).
Thanks for suggestion list!
FYI - As for pregnancy images - they are there (opens when girl is 180+ days pregnant). Same goes for race punish images. Mechanics are there already. I haven't found (or looked) for specific race punish images.

Reactions: choco12345

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
ttyrke
So Patreon is kicking you off too.
Subscribestar is home to some nasty shit bags in my neck of the woods. So have an account there is kind of a no go for me.
Will there be other options?
I was subbed to you on Patreon

idon

Aug 11, 2017
it would be nice when you see people fucking each other in the guesthouse if you could participate with them.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes