MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
ttyrke
Sperm is in the slave, and there is no video, no photo (the age mark is written on the screen itself), game version 0.01b and a new game is started.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttyrke

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I don't know what your plans are like in terms of jobs, but I would suggest that you to think about what percentage of your workforce you want players to have as farmers vs other jobs, and from there, calculate how much food a farmer should produce. For example, if you want the workforce be 50% farmers, 50% all other jobs, then farmers need to generate 2 food every 3 days. 1 food every 2 days (or a 50% chance) means we'll have 67% farmers, 33% others. 1 food every day would mean 33% farmers, 67% others.

Though honestly, to make the numbers easier, I would triple all food values, make everyone consume 1 food every day, and get rid of eating as an action for the MC.

Remember, if you're planning on us having 30+ slaves, the MC's personal actions are not going to matter much in terms of gathering (or consuming) resources. So I wouldn't even worry about the MC when balancing things. In the early game, the MC's actions will fend for himself, and anything past that, his actions will likely be a drop in the bucket compared to everything else.

Thanks for suggestion! Yeah, already thought that maybe I should remove the eating action and just do it automatically when MC goes to sleep. Probably will consider it removing in some of the next update.
For farmer, 1 food per 3 day probably will stay, BUT I'll add "greenhouse" house building (will need to build it) and when that's done, you'll be able to see all girls assigned to garden + update some things so more food is received.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Some things I would like:
More dialogue.
Quests?
Girls to the capacity to have 0 or more randomly generated kinks with associated dialogue, maybe have the kinks have a catch cost that can be tacked on for the sake of goals/progression. Seems simple enough.
Something for the girls to do. Kink = job performance boost?
Gear, just oceans of gear. Duct Tape.
Instead of having building pop into existence, maybe acquire/build them?
A water system. Everyone forgets how difficult water acquisition is without a society.
Farm. Greenhouse? Lots of glass panes to scavenge.
Acquire a horse. Speeds up transit times, and increases scavenging/carrying capacity, but costs more food.
Acquire a dog. Finds food, items, people.

Some of these look simple to implement. Gear and buildings might take a bit.
Thanks for suggestion. Looking more of those specific events/quests/things.
Greenhouse sounds really great. Thought about it. In that way could see all girls assigned to garden and add some updates, so you get more food from them.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
If pregnancy is in planned tags, please remove it from actual tags.
Correct me if I am wrong but I think I can't edit actual tags for the thread? Didn't put them there, so could be that moderators only can do that? Already removed it from "Genre" spoiler.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Having all the videos play at the same time isn't great. Sound overlaps, and also having at full volume can blow out ears.

When players are trying to capture, it would be nice to know approximate age prior to capture.

Exploring, found a girl, the deflowering text showed during each action, and after cumming had this error.
Error: <<actionImage>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'v'))
<<actionImage $tmpGirl cum_in_pussy>>

<<actionImage>>: error within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'v'))<<actionImage $tmpGirl cum_on_stomach>>

This also goes with all the other sex options cumming with a virgin slave in basement.

Some spelling mistakes.

Naming of images/videos and the like should really be done better. So it is easier to call and not mix up.

Having a repeat of sex action, instead of having to go to other actions.

When you have 1 slave, One of the BJ videos show multiple girls.

The explore and chop leg with axe can happen before you have an axe.

Thanks for the report.
Are you sure for all videos? What resolution you're playing with?
Because I especially created script that only videos that are in your viewport plays (Could be that on of the passages could play two videos in the same time because they were too close.

Mar 6, 2021
that was 1 other thing i found very aggravating ... why does it take an entire [evening-night] just to walk from the basement to your room? if im being honest having energy consumption just navigating around your place of residence is a bit of a hardcore playstyle ... if you are planning to add different difficulties that might be a good ADDITION but not for the starting sequence... that being said i did find out 1 thing that was a bit more of an "off put" feeling. you can add slaves to "garden" but cant go there and interact with them while they do that? maybe in the future possibly add a way to expand on the current living acomidations as well as the ability to build in the surrounding area for ex. a garden, watch towers..... but that may be further down the road

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
that was 1 other thing i found very aggravating ... why does it take an entire [evening-night] just to walk from the basement to your room? if im being honest having energy consumption just navigating around your place of residence is a bit of a hardcore playstyle ... if you are planning to add different difficulties that might be a good ADDITION but not for the starting sequence... that being said i did find out 1 thing that was a bit more of an "off put" feeling. you can add slaves to "garden" but cant go there and interact with them while they do that? maybe in the future possibly add a way to expand on the current living acomidations as well as the ability to build in the surrounding area for ex. a garden, watch towers..... but that may be further down the road
Thanks for suggestion!

In future there's planned already greenhouse where you will be able to see assigned slaves there and interact with them.
Right now time passes after you change passages 3/4 times. So in total you get 12 passages before night comes.

I've already thinked that maybe I should rewrite time to hours and use them. Now I'll think about that even more.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hotfix + small changes on 0.01c -

0.01c
BUGFIX:

- If slave/girl was virgin, error on cum scenes.
- When you had 1 slave, one of the BJ videos showed multiple girls.
- The explore and chop leg with axe can happen before you have an axe.

UPDATES:
- You can see girls age prior to capture
- Now you can repeat the same sex action, instead of going to other to come back

kpsychopath

Dec 15, 2021
Is it posible to turn autoplay off? cause for me (i use chroom) even if i pause the video, it'll resume when i scroll, which is kinda annoying

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Correct me if I am wrong but I think I can't edit actual tags for the thread? Didn't put them there, so could be that moderators only can do that? Already removed it from "Genre" spoiler.
As thread owner you can edit tags. Click on tags icon near your tags.
1668890122718.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Is it posible to turn autoplay off? cause for me (i use chroom) even if i pause the video, it'll resume when i scroll, which is kinda annoying
Not right now, but I'll implement an option to turn off autoplay

kpsychopath

Dec 15, 2021
Not right now, but I'll implement an option to turn off autoplay
Great
As for the game. I feel that it could really benefit from ways of giving direction, as an example. I've seen multiple people talk about a slave farm, how do i get that? do i just wait with a slave in the basement or what?
A way to resolve that is if there is a building system already in the game, then letting the player see that and see what they need to build something could be one of many ways to push a player forward

Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
I think that will be a nice game - very interesting the idea of "after a nuclear disaster" -.
I love so much the HTML games but I don't see much of them on web. Could you suggest me some of this kind of games?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Great
As for the game. I feel that it could really benefit from ways of giving direction, as an example. I've seen multiple people talk about a slave farm, how do i get that? do i just wait with a slave in the basement or what?
A way to resolve that is if there is a building system already in the game, then letting the player see that and see what they need to build something could be one of many ways to push a player forward
Idea was that you're just thrown into the world and you need to get all of it on your own.
Will probably add some kinda of a walkthrough (how to get stuff) after few releases.
For now, when you have enough strength and you "explore" (after you have discovered basement) you can find a girl and try to capture her.

Reactions: kpsychopath

kpsychopath

Dec 15, 2021
Idea was that you're just thrown into the world and you need to get all of it on your own.
Will probably add some kinda of a walkthrough (how to get stuff) after few releases.
For now, when you have enough strength and you "explore" (after you have discovered basement) you can find a girl and try to capture her.
A walkthrough would be wonderful for those of us (me) who arnt keen to just try everything endlessly to see if anything changes

ous1

Feb 18, 2020
Hey can you like put the download in mega or something like that, I have shity connection

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes