5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
Because futa enthusiasts are like furries: they’ll pay a lot of money to see their particular fetish. It’s no surprise that futa alts are exclusive to the more expensive tiers for those artists.
The difference is furries tend to have bottomless wallets and will commission stuff for thousands of dollars. Not even the same ballpark my guy.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Aroma is taking a 2 Month break...

Patreon post image-2.jpg

News!

Hi Guys, there will be no packs in April and May.

Patreon will only charge you on July 1st; so don't worry, I won't charge you for anything in May as well as June.

I need to rest a bit and think about the meaning of my existence, and soon I will make a post with a plan for June.

Have a good one these days and I hope your spring is going great!

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 3557362

News!

Patreon will only charge you on July 1st; so don't worry, I won't charge you for anything in May as well as June.

I need to rest a bit and think about the meaning of my existence, and soon I will make a post with a plan for June.

I'm glad Aroma actually pauses her Patreon during breaks. some other creators out there can't even be bothered to do that, hell they're not even transparent with taking breaks and just make up excuses that a child could see through

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
It's good to take a break and tell your supporters.

Can someone update the .torrent file with all new and old updated packs?

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022

View attachment 3557362

News!

Well, good for her, to take a break. :)

Reactions: Grehsvxveh

8resaw

Jun 17, 2021
She might be close to find Jesus.

View attachment 3557362

News!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019

View attachment 3557362

News!

NGL, major part of getting her content was for her IRL reference photos. Even considering we got literal piles of terabytes of home-made pics of girls of all shapes, sizes and grades of attractiveness, there's still something unspoken that makes her particular photos higly "motivational".

Reactions: QuestionableNinja

dinochicken

Dec 21, 2021
I'm trying to remember the artist (Was based on Warcraft) that stated this, but they hated doing furry arts. Kept getting commissions for them. Decided to double the rate for furry arts and looked for a reasonable price on regular commissions.

Still mostly got furry art commissions.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes