5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
I know it would have been a lot when the deadline was already delayed but it would have been funny and hot if there was a solo version where Penny "practices" on corn on the cob with extra butter. She already drew the corn lol

TD24

Nov 1, 2017
Its been a while since I've looked at this collection, but didn't it use to include PSDs? I don't see any on OP.

TD24

Nov 1, 2017
So what with gumroad looking to ban NSFW content, I decided pick up some packs to round out my collection.

That included AromaSensei's packs 9, 11, & 12 found here. I did notice some WIPs & PSDs missing from other OP files, but haven't included those.

Pack 9:

I'm not sure how long it'll stay up, so hopefully someone can mirror it to a more stable location before it's pulled.

Last edited:

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Would anybody be willing to share the PSD files for Pack 14 and/or Pack 18 for this artist please? Thanks in advance

Rick6890

Feb 1, 2023
No idea why the artist is again planning so much for a single month when that hasnt worked out for a very long time now. Including the month where subscribers haven't been charged, the Penny pack took 3 months.

And that was only 1 character.
She sure likes to bite more than she can chew, but looking back at some of her old sets, I realize how much her work has improved from, say, the Elsa/Gwen Christmas comic.

My point is that, even though we might not see this set untill mid May, the wait is worth if she can keep up with the quality of these stardew valley comics.

Reactions: HealslutLaura

Baphomet669

Oct 11, 2020
So what with gumroad looking to ban NSFW content, I decided pick up some packs to round out my collection.

That included AromaSensei's packs 9, 11, & 12 found here. I did notice some WIPs & PSDs missing from other OP files, but haven't included those.

Mega

Pack 9:

I'm not sure how long it'll stay up, so hopefully someone can mirror it to a more stable location before it's pulled.
You're the hero we don't deserve, thank you.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Yep, o7 idiots, they gonna die with Tumblr now...

Shouldn't have signed with Paypal, what's the point when they wont have any money after this...

Now artists will have to find another similar platform with 10% comm with similar protection (from kp)
OR they will sell archives on Patreon/Substar etc, which makes it easier for us...

But it's good for F95 anyway, bcs we are basically Free NSFW Gumroad
No point in singling out Paypal, more often than not with this garbage it's Mastercard leading the charge, Fantia/DLsite specifically called them out and removed them as an option when they tried to pulled this shit with them.
They simple name stripes and paypal in the article since they're alternative payment groups rather than the big credit card companies everyone immediately thinks of.

But the further problem is Gumroad allowed a lot of content that doesn't fly over on Patreon, or stuff that was removed from other sub platforms.
Lol, looks like I owe you an apology it was indeed Paypal, they just hit fanbox.

But at least fanbox isn't going full retard this time around, they're just removing it as a payment option for adult content...which is like 98% of fanbox.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes