[S>Artist 2D] [S>Writer] Paid Share Artist looking for work, anime art, comic book art etc. Commissions also welcome.

MayoWarlock

Feb 23, 2021
E0ZDdMrWYAE631t.jpeg

Heya,

I'm MayoWarlock. I had an old thread just like this, but I got caught up with varsity work so I failed to bump it.

I specialize in anime art, and I especially like drawing comics. I'm somewhat experienced with writing as I've done a few lewd comics. I'd also be more than willing to learn animation for a game if required, as I have experience but lacked the time to make animation content.

If you'd like to get ahold of me the best way is a twitter DM, or email. I do have a discord as well though I only log on to post my work.
Twitter:
Email: mayowarlockart@gmail.com
Discord: Mayowarlock#0667

If you'd like a commission, we may need to discuss the use of your request. I would charge normal rate for promotional use, but if it were to appear in a paid product, we may need to discuss an additional fee. (For the duration of the special no additional fee would be charged for any assets commissioned from me, however this only applies for the slots occupied).
More Terms and Conditions: (The only contention is rights for use which will need to be discussed with me)

My prices are subject to change so please book a commission while my rate is low, any commissions requested are honored at the rate discussed.

My work typically takes between three and seven days to complete, though it may take upwards of two weeks depending on the complexity, I don't do art full time yet, but I do try to be quick. Queue priority may also affect your waiting time, but I try to make my maximum time frame one month.

NB - I am more than willing to take on a long-term project even with the idea of profit share, however you must be willing to accept that I am a student and when I have university obligations my time is more limited, and things will take longer to complete. However as of December 17th, 2022, until February 2023, I am available full time and would welcome any project if you believe it can be done in that time frame.

All work you receive will be a high-quality PNG as well as a PSD file for the work done. I will share work done on my platforms, but I shall respect any non-disclosure agreement.

You can find my whole body of work on:

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions as I'd be happy to answer. I'll respond to any twitter DMs on the same day however please note I'm based in South Africa and my time zone is GMT +2, so it might be late, or I might be at work if i don't read your message.

Here's some recent commissions and comics I've completed in the attached files.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mayo

MayoWarlock

Feb 23, 2021
And here is a link to a comic I made which may lead credence to my ability at making a potential Visual Novel.

Look forward to hearing from ya!