Collection Video ATD Collection [2024-03-02] [ATD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

喵喵虫

Dec 24, 2022
its long gone now, many peeps also ask this specific vid on subscribestar, but ATD didnt respond to anyone.
So let me ask you, where did you get this picture from? I have collected ATD's works in depth before, and I didn't even know this one existed.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
So let me ask you, where did you get this picture from? I have collected ATD's works in depth before, and I didn't even know this one existed.
i got it from his pixiv, but ik this one is gone after i checked the comment on his post that asking the same stuff, i collected everything except this one only.

喵喵虫

Dec 24, 2022
i got it from his pixiv, but ik this one is gone after i checked the comment on his post that asking the same stuff, i collected everything except this one only.
If it is convenient, could you please upload the works you have collected about Alice PHI (dogs)? Let me see if I missed anything

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
If it is convenient, could you please upload the works you have collected about Alice PHI (dogs)? Let me see if I missed anything
the only file i missing is literally this PHI with dogs in it, and like i said, many people also asking re upload on this one, but ATD didnt respond to any of us.

喵喵虫

Dec 24, 2022
the only file i missing is literally this PHI with dogs in it, and like i said, many people also asking re upload on this one, but ATD didnt respond to any of us.
So can you upload and share any other videos you have related to Alice PHI? I need to check if mine is missing anything else

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Which video is this one in the OP?

Edit: So after downloading the collection in the OP it's not there or at least I didn't see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote