Ren'Py - Attack on Survey Corps [v0.18.2] [AstroNut]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Revannn1

Art is very inconsistent both in quality and in character designs, sometimes the art is bad, sometimes it's quite good, sometimes the characters barely resemble the characters from the animanga, other times they actually do look like them etc.
    The gameplay is very tedious, there are a lot of locations, multiple times of the day, but in vast majority of cases nothing is happening anywhere, making it a chore to advance further.
    The mc and his sister are just walmart versions of Eren and Mikasa, their backstory is just copied backstory of EM with a few minor changes, mc also heavily resembles Eren both in design and in character.
    So basically the only reason why the mc isn't Eren is because the devs wanted to add incest to the game, even tho there are ways to add it with the canon characters. And the result of it is that relationships between mc and girls feel bland and forced, and for example instead of having a wholesome relationship with Mikasa you got sad ntr slave trainer bullshit.
    Existance of other original characters like the instructor is also a joke considering that there are canon girls who aren't even in the game or severly lack in content.
    The general story is pretty basic and uninteresting, if there even is one.
    So overall very disappointing and I don't see high chances of improvement, which sucks cuz aot is probably my favorite anime.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Angel1984

Art could us a bit on an upgrade.
    Story is kinda dull and very linear at the moment but overall the game has what it takes.
    It's not perfect by any means of imagination but it's good for a playthrough.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

animet

Great take on the series. Maybe 5 stars is too good of a review but at the moment, there is no better alternative/competition so it's a given that this will be top tier. If this goes on to be a completed game and not abandoned, it will be in one of my favorites. ButI do have a bias to AoT in general.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Elessarinho

Good graphic. Character models are great. Im waiting for new updates definitely! Characters are recognisable and drawn very well. Not so much about the story, but maybe it will change. Still too little content, but it no so bad after all.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Seyhtan31

Too much grind for absolutely nothing, art is good i'll give that, but the rest is just not there. The whole game feels like a ''groping / jerking off to sleeping girls'' simulator, and when you think something real is gonna happen, another groping or jerking off. Sorry but as much as like the AoT and admire the art, at this rate i wouldn't recommend to anyone. Two stars simply because drawings are good, otherwise i would go with only one.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

EctorGomez27

Great game inspired by SnK franchise, quality dialogues and immersive setting, can't wait to see more of it, all story arcs are interesting and scenes are quite well drawn so keep up the good work ! :)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Nekijo

I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised, the "story" of the characters follows the characterization of the characters quite well. The introduction of a sister for the incest side (even if Mikasa does the work) and of a female instructor (instead of the good old bald guy from the manga) is pretty cool.
    PS: support Mikasa who even in a game is getting rejected by Eren:KEK:.
    4/5 until the end of the game :).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

felix1717

A few little bugs, but overall a superb game! I really enjoyed it and I am hoping for more content soon!
    I like the art and the writing very much! Maybe the text fone could be slightly better for better reading, and more sound elements like voice or sound effects would really make it a 10/10 for sure.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Katsurooo

As i'm using the occasion to correct my rating from the previous version, i should say a few words on this one. Will give my honest opinion and i hope the game will gain growing success in the future.
    - First of all, considering the struggles it's admirable the work and the effort that's put in between the two versions for that month and a half time.
    - No bugs this time, atleast i didn't encounter any when i started the game for a fast run from the very beggining until the version end.
    - Very well done work on the new scenes, especially the one with Mikasa in the sauna and Sasha's HJ ( as i remember the scene was different, i see this one for the first time, but these i like the most so far).
    - It's good to see the improvements on the journal, the glow and the girls content end announce.

- Good to see a slightly improvement in Mikasa, even if it's only on the body, without facial. But still something is missing, even with the recently changes on the other girls, it's not what it should be in my view. Even more concerning is the other girls look more like her now. I just wanted to point that out, since i didn't paid much attention on it previously:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Big eyes, with lively facial expression on clear thin neck line, narrow shoulders with petite body, perfectly catch every inch of her glowing skin and figure on the illuminating light. Even if you put her in her training uniform, it will be amazing with the right shadows. For contrast Mikasa is more mature ... would be taller, similar face, but with facialless expression, little grim even. Lightly visible abdomen 6-pack with lesser glowing skin. Right now the girls looks like twins, with different hair colors. Anyway, just Clap and hands down for the artist above.
    (Many games don't have discord channel, but you can use it in ur advantage, how one case with another game devs reminds me. They were very concern with the art, and the dev posted there a sample of a couple of drawings on the same girl to see how the people will like it, or more specifically to see which one will be liked the most as style. Simple vote from a couple dozens of people will show good results for anything in the future).

- I like the Hange intro, for first time in the story it felt like it's game about AoT with her classroom and for the first time someone make a word about titans, since until now it felt like everyone is carefree and live in harmony. Still something about her feels a little off, she is the most chearful, at the same time the most reckless person also, narrowly said she's simply crazy, except the fact she's a book worm( but only things connected with the titans, she's obsessed with them). So when you tell her such crucial information( in the anime when she saw half-transformed Eren she almost get an orgasm, what's left if she suddenly gets hit with something like that, which is game changing) about the titans, instead of be little sceptical and leave for tests, she will hit her head with her arm, not excluded and on the wall, cuz it's possible ...on the conclusion how she missed that, and instantly jump on you joyful, screaming in your face and give you a hard hug ... that's a chance for some more content on the spot ...

- Probably you have a write down plot, what the story will look like ahead, but just wanted to give an idea the game to be with different chapters like how many games are's. For example chapter 2 could start with little intro, some years later at the end of their training, when their first real missions have to begin. It will be a shame the game to remain in this training camp. Unlike the characters visuality and their personalities, which have to be identical with the original creation, the story could take different path. Also the different chapters would be useful if you decide to add a extra menu, where you could re-watch scenes and pictures, you will be sure you didn't miss some scenes because a choice you forget to take.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Ether_Hemera

I like the AOT universe, but this game has really bad art, + very little content as of now (only one sex scene in v0.2). It is not really worth playing.

There is potential, but this game needs at least better art.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Paarl

I sincerely expected something bad, but I must admit that I was surprised to see what has been done, I really like that it is a character other than Eren, I really like Mikasa and Sasha's design, and I already want to see more of Historia and Ymir in the game, I leave horny the story with Historia, hopefully more updates will come out of the game, I liked it a lot
  12. 5.00 star(s)

moonkun

Attack on Survey Corps

Version reviewed: 0.5

Ever wanted to have a chat with Eren and the squad, wear leather straps and probably die a horrible death somewhere down the line? Well, now you can! Attack on Survey Corps reads like a fanfiction with self-insert hero - that may be it's biggest weakness as of now, I hope the MC grows more personality (simply perving on random SnK girls would get old quickly). The project looks promising, I'm looking forward to future releases.

Some more thoughts on 0.5, in no particular order:
    • it has a lot more content now, and it's good
    • visually it's bit of a mess right now, as the game is reinventing its visual style so there are assets in different artstyles
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Old DVD

I like the game, especially Mikasa;) There is quite a lot of content for demo, and a good beginning for the further story. It's not very clear why some people complain about the lack of sexual content, because what should a demo do? - introduce to the characters! And the demo copes with this task perfectly. There'e characters that aroused my interest - coach, Mikasa, Jean. The others are't so interesting. My main wish is not to turn the game into a Dating Sim and work out the interaction with existing characters, as well as continue the storyline. I also want to wish the hero a little more charisma, but I think that he'll mature anyway in the next versions of the game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Ti12h

I personally liked the game a lot, it's clear that the dev put a lot of effort into it.
    The biggest pluses for me are nice animations, character designs (Mikasa looks superb, can't wait to get some action with her), the music choice is quite nice.
    I mean, the game could use some facial expressions but overall, I think given the time, devs will improve.
    Can't wait for next updates.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Trialonik

Played this one. So what do we say: a little different story by another pure dude from this bloody world. It seems no so horror like origin anime, from the start we have 2 new characters as MC and his sister. Mikasa with long hair ( some respect of it ) and Coach ( girly like looking pretty cool ). But I do have to say - we NEED more sexual content in this game, i'm heartily waiting for it! Good luck guys