Trialonik

Mar 18, 2019
Love how it starts! You have my thx word like your patreon supporter. Can't wait next updates ( Especially Coach events - love relook of her )

Reactions: NickAllen0774

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
The update from patreon:

Like I've said before, the next update will focus on Sasha. Her story for 0.2 update is already written, so the work is well under way. There will be some trainer elements in her story, but don't expect any hardcore stuff.
Thanks everyone.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The update from patreon:

Like I've said before, the next update will focus on Sasha. Her story for 0.2 update is already written, so the work is well under way. There will be some trainer elements in her story, but don't expect any hardcore stuff.
Thanks everyone.

Look at those juicy potato bags, I hope next update MC can fondle them and not just sit there and only look at them

Reactions: PHSummoner

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
New devlog

Hi there, guys. I've got some news for you. There isn't much to say but I just want to bring you all up to speed about how things are going.

Code:
Our coder keeps improving on code, to make it easier for us to add new content later on. We've also added some background animations that we wanted to add back in 0.1 but had no time to do that. We're also working on adding a quest book that'll tell you what you need to do next to progress the story/your relationship with other characters. Hopefully we'll be able to nail it.

Art:
If you actually played the 0.1 version of the game, you could notice that the dorms were empty at evening/nights. Well, it's been fixed and now girls will actually be there.
We've reworked Sasha's model a little, now she looks 16x times more cute. (wink wink) Other than that, we've also added a few needed outfits for girls and now we can focus on actual content scenes.

Story:
We keep working on it and I can tell you that 0.2 will add new content for basically every girl currently present in the game. Of course, some girls will get more attention but I think it's fine.

Thanks everyone who supports us or played our game. It's very important for us to know that there's actually someone waiting for the next update.

Alex Hentai

May 10, 2019
I need some advice I am unable to play it on android using Joi play and ren'py plugin.( stuck on loading screen ) I waited for 5 minutes should i wait more or am i doing something wrong, (can anyone tell me in detail what should I do(extracting files etc)

4.20 star(s) 35 Votes