Mod Ren'Py Bad Bobby Saga Dark Path [1.2a & 0.15.30 Test Release] [ZipTieFun]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Just a small update showing the reworked Drunk Lucy scenes from when she asking for money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This type of teasing makes me want to cry you bastards...... These renders look very nice btw I hope to jack it to this project one day stay safe and keep those boners hard guys and gals.

Reactions: MikeD13

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
How are things coming along
Hey,

Just waiting for RAinces to release his new version ... :p:p:p

As you can see below I am currently working on a few scenes.

My main goal is to expand the Lucy Storyline early on and also add more details and interactions Lucy drunk scenes.
In the "Lucy going out scenes" she is a bit more of a tease to Bobby as she want money so this more implied .

What I might do is release in the next week or so and split the update into 2 parts instead of waiting to finish of all the scenes.

Also I hoping to buy a new Geforce 3080 ti which will help with the rendering speed etc.

Current Progress:

Vicky and Bobby Scene
- Scene setup and renders 100% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Red Dress) - Scene setup and renders 80% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Green Dress) - Scene setup and renders 40% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Red Slutty Dress) - Scene setup and renders 40% Done
Getting the Exam Test Papers (Lucy Story line) - Scene setup 30% Done.
Lucy Help with Exam test (Standard)- Scene setup and renders 10%
Lucy Help with Exam test (Cheerleader outfit)- Scene setup and renders 20%

Anyhoo talk soon.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Hey,

Just waiting for RAinces to release his new version ... :p:p:p

As you can see below I am currently working on a few scenes.

My main goal is to expand the Lucy Storyline early on and also add more details and interactions Lucy drunk scenes.
In the "Lucy going out scenes" she is a bit more of a tease to Bobby as she want money so this more implied .

What I might do is release in the next week or so and split the update into 2 parts instead of waiting to finish of all the scenes.

Also I hoping to buy a new Geforce 3080 ti which will help with the rendering speed etc.

Current Progress:

Vicky and Bobby Scene
- Scene setup and renders 100% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Red Dress) - Scene setup and renders 80% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Green Dress) - Scene setup and renders 40% Done
Lucy Drunk Screen - Giving her money & night scene (Red Slutty Dress) - Scene setup and renders 40% Done
Getting the Exam Test Papers (Lucy Story line) - Scene setup 30% Done.
Lucy Help with Exam test (Standard)- Scene setup and renders 10%
Lucy Help with Exam test (Cheerleader outfit)- Scene setup and renders 20%

Anyhoo talk soon.
Really appreciate the detailed status update. However, why are you waiting for whatshisname's release of a new version? Cannot see how it relates. Nonetheless, hope you get your Geforce 3080 ti!! :cool: I mean for your benefit... not ours.. of course! ;)

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Really appreciate the detailed status update. However, why are you waiting for whatshisname's release of a new version? Cannot see how it relates. Nonetheless, hope you get your Geforce 3080 ti!! :cool: I mean for your benefit... not ours.. of course! ;)
I was just joking about RAinces releasing his new update.
Also it is a bit of a meme as soon as someone releases a remake to his game suddenly out comes a update :confused:

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I was just joking about RAinces releasing his new update.
Also it is a bit of a meme as soon as someone releases a remake to his game suddenly out comes a update :confused:
Luckily you're not expecting it otherwise we can hope for an update at the end of 2025 (and even then, if it's not further).. and otherwise nothing with the mother?.. Oh no nothing.. :eek:

Reactions: tonyzz

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Luckily you're not expecting it otherwise we can hope for an update at the end of 2025 (and even then, if it's not further).. and otherwise nothing with the mother?.. Oh no nothing.. :eek:
What? There is something with the mother in this game?? ;)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes