DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
As CrazyRabbit replied, the maximum is 4 girls together - the so called MASH (Mora-Athena-Sadie-Heidi)
View attachment 2711544
View attachment 2711545

Additionally there are single pathes of these 4 + Zenda and Valeria and also 2 double pathes
Me will be cool just chillin' like a villain with Athena IMHO :sneaky: (Athena is the one with the tats right? Not played the game yet.)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finally got through the entire release from beginning to end. For a v0.4, I wasn't expecting that much content, but I did some reading and found out that the releases tend to be big, but take a minute to get here. Works for me!

The one thing I was disappointed to find out I couldn't do is knock up both the MILFs. I don't usually play an AVN with the intent to get the LIs pregnant (or focus too much on the MILFs), but when that seems to be what the AVN is pushing (and Sancho1969 is calling you a pussy if you don't) I have to at least run a couple of paths that direction. Tried to cheat it, but the events happen so close together I don't think it's possible. Still have my separate paths though.

Looking forward to the v.05 release. Did I read that it will be the wrap up, or will there be an epilogue of some sort after that?

After a couple weeks on this, now to spend a couple weeks on a "finished" AVN I've been meaning to add to my "played" list.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Finally got through the entire release from beginning to end. For a v0.4, I wasn't expecting that much content, but I did some reading and found out that the releases tend to be big, but take a minute to get here. Works for me!

The one thing I was disappointed to find out I couldn't do is knock up both the MILFs. I don't usually play an AVN with the intent to get the LIs pregnant (or focus too much on the MILFs), but when that seems to be what the AVN is pushing (and Sancho1969 is calling you a pussy if you don't) I have to at least run a couple of paths that direction. Tried to cheat it, but the events happen so close together I don't think it's possible. Still have my separate paths though.

Looking forward to the v.05 release. Did I read that it will be the wrap up, or will there be an epilogue of some sort after that?

After a couple weeks on this, now to spend a couple weeks on a "finished" AVN I've been meaning to add to my "played" list.
Yes, the next release will be the last. 11 different endings in it which I guess is why it's been taking a while to get finished (just saying, not judging).

Storm and Slockie (even if he's too fond of condoms...) are good people. Their next VN is already looking very good as well!

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022

What a shame that we can't make both Nicole and Valerie pregnant.(Or at least a threesome with them like the threesome in Zenda path):cry:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
What a shame that we can't make both Nicole and Valerie pregnant.(Or at least a threesome with them like the threesome in Zenda path):cry:
Yeah, I was wondering if they were sisters. Highly competitive with each other and that is why you should not go all the way Nicole if you want the Valerie relationship. Just a thought.

Reactions: turbojoe

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Do you really think this was me calling folks a pussy?
BW SM Z01.jpg

Know that all personal notes by me in a mod are prefixed by "SanchoNote", all other info is the VN's. Those are the actual event variable namings. All the event vars are like this... one of the best ones I wrote a bit about here a couple years back.

That's not me calling anyone a pussy... that's all dev team, I take zero credit for it except showing you. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
This one has the potential to become one of my most favorite VN's, but there's one point in Chapter 4 that feels totally wrong... with a very weird, unnatural feeling transition.
My first playthrough was with JokerLeader's mod and this particular bit happened for me after the walk in a snow covered park with Sadie when you're lying in bed with her, and suddenly the next scene I'm in the car with Valeria...

At first I though it was the mod, but now I found a post in Sancho1969's mod thread describing exactly the same situation... only that player had a different scene before ending up in Val's car, so it's the VN. Which made me curious enough to look in the code.

Now I'm not one that sits around and waits for a VN to see if it progresses on autopilot, so when I've read/seen a scene with or without text I click. And because it's not a hard pause, but a series of jumps, testing various booleans, you can just click and almost immediately end up in that totally different next scene. Which just feels wrong... even with the transitions (yes it's not just one transition, it's a whole bunch of them, one for each jump to a label where a bool gets tested to check if you're in a particular relationship). So depending on those tests, the transition may be short or even longer than the one before ending up in, in my case, Val's car, that is if you're one that waits to see if a VN progresses by itself or needs a mouse-click.

It just does NOT feel natural, no matter how you look at it... there should at least be some kind of textual intermezzo like e.g. "Some time later". At least that would have felt natural...

Also, there's a few times where there's several (inner)dialogue/narrations shown in sequence on just black screens, which feel like these should have shown some scene showing that particular situation...

Last edited:

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Also, there's a few times where there's several (inner)dialogue/narrations shown in sequence on just black screens, which feel like these should have shown some scene showing that particular situation...
We'll be adding some transitional slides, both at the start of each chapter and between scenes where this kind of jarring jump happens, in the final build for chapter 5 if not before. Final build will be the Steam build; we'll be releasing a separate, full chapter 5 build before it's ready for Steam so our patrons don't have to wait an extra few weeks to see the story's resolution(s). So that'll be fixed for the Steam build at the latest, though we're going to try to implement it for the Patreon release if possible.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
We'll be adding some transitional slides, both at the start of each chapter and between scenes where this kind of jarring jump happens, in the final build for chapter 5 if not before. Final build will be the Steam build; we'll be releasing a separate, full chapter 5 build before it's ready for Steam so our patrons don't have to wait an extra few weeks to see the story's resolution(s). So that'll be fixed for the Steam build at the latest, though we're going to try to implement it for the Patreon release if possible.
Something that you also might want to look into, I noticed that at times, the VN uses a timed sequence where some images auto-transition to the next. I didn't know this on my first playthrough, but now I know I feel it takes away a bit of the experience if you just click through like in most VN's. I don't know what the best way would be, but it would be nice if there was some kind of visual indication that an auto-sequence is about to play so you don't accidentally click.

And I love the soundtrack! So great to hear some unique music that's not already used to death in other VN's

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This one has the potential to become one of my most favorite VN's, but there's one point in Chapter 4 that feels totally wrong... with a very weird, unnatural feeling transition.
My first playthrough was with JokerLeader's mod and this particular bit happened for me after the walk in a snow covered park with Sadie when you're lying in bed with her, and suddenly the next scene I'm in the car with Valeria...

At first I though it was the mod, but now I found a post in Sancho1969's mod thread describing exactly the same situation... only that player had a different scene before ending up in Val's car, so it's the VN. Which made me curious enough to look in the code.

Now I'm not one that sits around and waits for a VN to see if it progresses on autopilot, so when I've read/seen a scene with or without text I click. And because it's not a hard pause, but a series of jumps, testing various booleans, you can just click and almost immediately end up in that totally different next scene. Which just feels wrong... even with the transitions (yes it's not just one transition, it's a whole bunch of them, one for each jump to a label where a bool gets tested to check if you're in a particular relationship). So depending on those tests, the transition may be short or even longer than the one before ending up in, in my case, Val's car, that is if you're one that waits to see if a VN progresses by itself or needs a mouse-click.

It just does NOT feel natural, no matter how you look at it... there should at least be some kind of textual intermezzo like e.g. "Some time later". At least that would have felt natural...

Since you marked that post in the mod's thread, hopefully you noted my reply to it here. I understand your concern, but it only occurs if one gets click-happy. If you let the transitions go normal then it has a longer transition. But as Storm ⛈ stated there are ways to resolve this... if I had noticed it during the last update I'd have put my own intermezzo in place tbh.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Since you marked that post in the mod's thread, hopefully you noted my reply to it here. I understand your concern, but it only occurs if one gets click-happy. If you let the transitions go normal then it has a longer transition. But as Storm ⛈ stated there are ways to resolve this... if I had noticed it during the last update I'd have put my own intermezzo in place tbh.
I did read your answer, but even if you're not click-happy it feels unnatural. And the transition duration also isn't fixed in length, neither are the sequence of scenes that follow each other, like the post in your thread had a different scene prior to ending up in Val's car than what I experienced in my first playthrough, so instead of ending up in Val's car, it could have skipped to one of several others while still feeling off...
I am however glad Storm ⛈ agrees that it might come over as jarring and I'll look forward to the conclusion of this VN.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Do you really think this was me calling folks a pussy?
View attachment 2717929

Know that all personal notes by me in a mod are prefixed by "SanchoNote", all other info is the VN's. Those are the actual event variable namings. All the event vars are like this... one of the best ones I wrote a bit about here a couple years back.

That's not me calling anyone a pussy... that's all dev team, I take zero credit for it except showing you. :ROFLMAO:
I had wondered about that - it did seem slightly out of character (but only slightly ;)).

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes