Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Just getting started, but a single little nit...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It really depends on if he had made the Sunday gravy on Sunday and had to reheat it while the pasta was was cooking, about 20 minutes for the water to boil, salted and 10 minutes tops for the spaghetti to cook, transfer cooked pasta to heated sauce toss and serve. The garlic bread can happen while the pasta is cooking.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It really depends on if he had made the Sunday gravy on Sunday and had to reheat it while the pasta was was cooking, about 20 minutes for the water to boil, salted and 10 minutes tops for the spaghetti to cook, transfer cooked pasta to heated sauce toss and serve. The garlic bread can happen while the pasta is cooking.
First time he cooked. So, my statement stands. ;)

To do it really right takes an afternoon.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Getting into things a bit now, this isn't what I expected - in a good way. Coming to the AVN so late, I decided to not go read everything I could so I could discover things on my own.

A little bummed that there seem to be some very early major branch points and ways where some girls can be excluded quickly. I don't mind playing multiple routes - usually do - but I usually don't have this many branches this early in the play through. Pleasantly surprised by Athena - I'm not a fan of big tats all over, but she's a very sweetly written character and I'm liking her just fine.

A couple of incongruities:
And the LOTR conversation: Hobbit isn't nearly as good as the LoTR Trilogy, and it takes way more liberties with the plot (LoTR wasn't true to the books, either), but it's described as though it is as much of an abomination as RoP. Ease up. ;)

Slockie

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2020
Getting into things a bit now, this isn't what I expected - in a good way. Coming to the AVN so late, I decided to not go read everything I could and discover on my own.

A little bummed that there seem to be some very early major branch points and ways where some girls can be excluded quickly. Pleasantly surprised by Athena - I'm not a fan of big tats all over, but she's a very sweetly written character and I'm liking her just fine.

A couple of incongruities:
And the LOTR conversation: Hobbit isn't nearly as good as the LoTR Trilogy, and it takes way more liberties with the plot (LoTR wasn't true to the books, either), but it's described as though it is as much of an abomination as RoP. Ease up. ;)
:KEK: Yeah sorry about the renders I was a fucking idiot back then. (still am)

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Have you read The Silmarillion? :devilish:
I am firm in my belief that no one reads the Silmarillion. I cannot believe anyone would willingly read something as ridiculously, mind-numbingly tedious as that book. There's a conspiracy among hardcore Tolkien fans where you all just make shit up that's in there, and everyone agrees to smile and nod and pretend it's accurate.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hello and sorry for my stupid question,

is there still a certain requirement so that you can unlock the gallery scene 7?

The walkthrough says the following:

"To unlock [Gallery Scene 7], you must have less than 7 points with both
Heidi and Athena during the movie night."

That's what I did. Both had only 2 points each but still the scene didn't unlock. Would be nice if someone could give me a little hint what I am doing wrong.

Thanks a lot!
Ahh, it's some stupid thing I don't really remember. It's almost the same exact scene as the other scene after movie night except mc can whip his dick out. I'm bad at renpy so couldnt figure out how to fit em both under one umbrella in the gallery because they had two totally different ways of getting them. The walkthrough does sound right tho
I was looking around to see if anyone else had the issue. I know I played the scene, but it's still locked for gallery replay purposes. It's just a minor annoyance, but, like Coyote01, I enjoy having a fully unlocked board (doing it via actual play, not cheating ;)) when I'm done. Given the prior release date, I gather that this is something that will possibly be fixed at the next release?

Just curious - I could always cheat if I wanted to and install the URM tool...:sneaky:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was looking around to see if anyone else had the issue. I know I played the scene, but it's still locked for gallery replay purposes. It's just a minor annoyance, but, like Coyote01, I enjoy having a fully unlocked board (doing it via actual play, not cheating ;)) when I'm done. Given the prior release date, I gather that this is something that will possibly be fixed at the next release?

Just curious - I could always cheat if I wanted to and install the URM tool...:sneaky:
SanchoMod also offers a completely separate full gallery to peruse, leaving the official gallery available for achievements (or "cheevos" as he calls them).

Reactions: turbojoe

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
SanchoMod also offers a completely separate full gallery to peruse, leaving the official gallery available for achievements (or "cheevos" as he calls them).
I know - if I'm having trouble figuring something out and have his mod, I'll use it to give me a hint. I can tell what it is by the darkened preview pick and already know I triggered the scene.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
These are all the confirmed girls in the new game Heaven's Door. It's not clear which are to be considered main LI.
I'll try to update this post going forward as new girls are introduced.

Last edited:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
These are all the confirmed LI in the new game Heaven's Door. There should be 10 or 11 LI.
I'll try to update this post going forward as new LI are introduced.

Thor + a = Thora

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes