Aug 29, 2023
Just tried out this game this weekend. It was tricky getting to all the fuck scenes; it’s because I didn’t realize at first there are two “harem” paths. And two throuple paths.

My first time through most AVNs, I usually go full fuckboy because I want to see what all the options are. But the more the MC kept telling girls he loved them, the more I realized, “Oh, he’s in the shit now”—and then breakups started happening left and right, as Zenda and Val and Mora and Heidi started demanding exclusivity, and broke up when they didn’t get it. (Heidi, of all people; I must’ve royally fucked up somewhere.)

So I went to my usual practice: Monogamous paths. Which were really sweet and romantic for most of them! But breaking up Athena and Heidi suuuucked, regardless of whether I took an Athena path or a Heidi path. Nope; gotta do the throuple thing with them, and keep them happy.

The funny thing is when the girls in this game declare they’re straight… but they’re totally willing and eager to fuck other girls, and in the foursome and fivesome they’re passionately telling the other girls they love them. So what’s up with that? Bisexual or pansexual but in denial? Or maybe they only thought they were straight, but then a girl made em cum so hard they realized, “Nope, I like girls now.”

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Just tried out this game this weekend. It was tricky getting to all the fuck scenes; it’s because I didn’t realize at first there are two “harem” paths. And two throuple paths.

My first time through most AVNs, I usually go full fuckboy because I want to see what all the options are. But the more the MC kept telling girls he loved them, the more I realized, “Oh, he’s in the shit now”—and then breakups started happening left and right, as Zenda and Val and Mora and Heidi started demanding exclusivity, and broke up when they didn’t get it. (Heidi, of all people; I must’ve royally fucked up somewhere.)

So I went to my usual practice: Monogamous paths. Which were really sweet and romantic for most of them! But breaking up Athena and Heidi suuuucked, regardless of whether I took an Athena path or a Heidi path. Nope; gotta do the throuple thing with them, and keep them happy.

The funny thing is when the girls in this game declare they’re straight… but they’re totally willing and eager to fuck other girls, and in the foursome and fivesome they’re passionately telling the other girls they love them. So what’s up with that? Bisexual or pansexual but in denial? Or maybe they only thought they were straight, but then a girl made em cum so hard they realized, “Nope, I like girls now.”
It's called the 'Harem Syndrome'. It's how most harem devs justify harems. So, they turn it into a poly relationship. It doesn't matter if the girls tell you they are straight and adamantly say they will never have sex with another girl. The moment you bang another girl, they all turn bisexual.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I love how it takes forever for the last chapter to drop it's been fucking two years.
I would like to see how you would create AVN...
Can you create separate branches and renders, and then also work on the quality of animation, which is difficult for most developers?
say thank you that the developer is at least working hard on the game, have a little patience. No need to whine (y):)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Quality needs time
I don't mind how long it takes to make, I just hope the monogamous routes will have alot of content as well. Obviously I know the mini harem stuff is gonna have the most but I just hope they are putting effort into monogamous endings as much as the mini harem ending.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I love how it takes forever for the last chapter to drop it's been fucking two years.
Do you pay the devs? Or do you play it for free? I believe that only people who pay for it have the right to complain abou the time, and guess what? Those people actually wanted to wait 'till the dev complete all the endings. So yea, I don't understand why you are complaining.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Do you pay the devs? Or do you play it for free? I believe that only people who pay for it have the right to complain abou the time, and guess what? Those people actually wanted to wait 'till the dev complete all the endings. So yea, I don't understand why you are complaining.
Whether he pays for it or not fact of the matter is this forum is not designed solely for moral high ground assholes who gonna bitch about this site being a piracy website yet using it's services all the same, while it's a cool thing to support the dev and all it's also important to remember something called "free speech" as long as someone isn't breaking forum rules every type of criticism and skepticism is allowed those who wanna be high on their high horse should perhaps maybe go to the dev discord and stay away from the mean piracy site.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Whether he pays for it or not fact of the matter is this forum is not designed solely for moral high ground assholes who gonna bitch about this site being a piracy website yet using it's services all the same, while it's a cool thing to support the dev and all it's also important to remember something called "free speech" as long as someone isn't breaking forum rules every type of criticism and skepticism is allowed those who wanna be high on their high horse should perhaps maybe go to the dev discord and stay away from the mean piracy site.
free speech only applies to government prosecution.

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
if the game is complete and good (not rushed endings) then I'll be glad to support them. lately, games either don't get completed when getting good or after halfway game get rushed endings.

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes