VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I have a feeling that the Val ending will actually be the best and longest since we will more then likely see them tie the knot and have a child.
While you're right in assuming they'll marry and have a kid (everything points to the former, and the latter is already confirmed), the devs already said the MASH ending will be the longest.

Reactions: Elhemeer

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
While you're right in assuming they'll marry and have a kid (everything points to the former, and the latter is already confirmed), the devs already said the MASH ending will be the longest.
That's because if you think planning one wedding takes a long time, just try planning four of them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Btw I wonder if the pathes of Ch5 are fixed with the type of Ch4 End Save to start with?

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
I can't imagine MC marrying Val. (But then I'm playing the MASH path at the moment. Though he did get Val pregnant.)

EDIT: I should have said, I can't imagine Val marrying MC. The age difference will matter.

Last edited:

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I can't imagine MC marrying Val. (But then I'm playing the MASH path at the moment. Though he did get Val pregnant.)

EDIT: I should have said, I can't imagine Val marrying MC. The age difference will matter.
She literally asked him if that would be an issue and he said it wouldn't.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm not on that path. I might not have seen that. Last thing I remember her saying is she understands that MC needs live his own life.
if you are on the Val fuckbuddy path, when you end things with her that's when the MC says it's not because of the age difference. It's just he didn't consider it a serious relationship.

Zohmbie

Feb 26, 2024
this the only vn that made me feel bad about romancing every woman. seeing heidi cry, man... i felt like a manwhore (which i am.) i haven't played the game since

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: cylek1 and Elhemeer
4.50 star(s) 202 Votes