Mar 23, 2022
Damn that governor really got an iq of 0 huh? His arguement that the farmers are less important is fundamentally flawed. Oh no a rich person who does nothing except flaunt his name dies. nobody cares, but if the farmers all die you have no one to get you food, eventually you'd all starve to death
That's the point, he's Not a smart man. He's a Nihilist.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
MTL'd, sounds like you know a story or two about this.

Know Exactly what the Issue is? The Base game, that is Entirely in Japanese is Fine with it. The "EN" version is Fucked.
Somewhat, I was the one that contacted the Mtool dev to get it fixed and helped testing it a bit. The tool actually has more than one version (if you go on the tab Version Channel), though now you'd only be able to test the Stable version and see if it works if you were a supporter.

I can't really help you with the issue, so I suggest contacting the Mtool dev on his discord, I think he'll be willing to take a look at this issue and see if there's an easy or atleast reasonable fix. Be sure to tell him that it's the eng patch that is creating the issue.

As a last resort I'd say just play the original jap version with Mtool or wait for the version done by OTAKU Plan.

Mar 23, 2022
Somewhat, I was the one that contacted the Mtool dev to get it fixed and helped testing it a bit. The tool actually has more than one version (if you go on the tab Version Channel), though now you'd only be able to test the Stable version and see if it works if you were a supporter.

I can't really help you with the issue, so I suggest contacting the Mtool dev on his discord, I think he'll be willing to take a look at this issue and see if there's an easy or atleast reasonable fix. Be sure to tell him that it's the eng patch that is creating the issue.

As a last resort I'd say just play the original jap version with Mtool or wait for the version done by OTAKU Plan.
Welp . . . in that case, for Anyone Else using MTool,
It DOES work with the ENG patch.

You can Set it to use the WolfRPG version 3.00+, Exit the Japanese version and playing Directly from the game folder.
HOWEVER, it Will break Combat.
So instead, After the Tutorial, change EVERY stat you can find that you Want/Need to, Save the game, Copy the save folder and paste it somewhere else, close the game, then tell the tool to Uninstall the tool files In the game.

This is to Ensure that if the save folder is considered "Unusable", Because of the tool, the copy can be pasted . . . not sure Why this works, but it was from Trial-and-Error that I Got this result.

Let's hope this gets either Added to MTool in some way to Prevent this (Seems the game is technically using 2 engines),
Or the OTAKU patch makes it meaningless to do so

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Please tell me there isn't a bad end hidden if you lose the war game against weis? Cuz the games is stupid and doesn't let you change the difficulty so you can lose. Cuz the nerds insta beat weis (And the only way for me to beat the first fight is at easy) This is why a suicide or insta lose skill is hallowed in rpg h games. they are required so we can op our way through waste of time fights and get the h even lose h

jobkeks

Jul 25, 2023
Please tell me there isn't a bad end hidden if you lose the war game against weis? Cuz the games is stupid and doesn't let you change the difficulty so you can lose. Cuz the nerds insta beat weis (And the only way for me to beat the first fight is at easy) This is why a suicide or insta lose skill is hallowed in rpg h games. they are required so we can op our way through waste of time fights and get the h even lose h
for any weis fights, its best to grind up some levels.

cos in terms of difficulty, he is the most cracked boss. other then the on rails shooting part.....

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
for any weis fights, its best to grind up some levels.

cos in terms of difficulty, he is the most cracked boss. other then the on rails shooting part.....
Worst part is I can even save edit the game to give 999 dmg like all other rpg maker games (Easiest fix. let me open menu in battle so i can change the fight to the hardest difficulty. Don't put in two fight after each other. or better yet don't let the otaku nerds get overpowered one easy

Admittedly I am level 5 on mt em smth but using adventurer difficulty all the time and switching to hardest for insta losses worked until now. not my fault the dev is dumb enough not to add in at least a chance to save or edit difficulty before the other fight. heck just give us some insta lose pills as consumable items idk

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Adventurer difficulty existing for the purpose of giving h scene focus my ass when you have must lose places to get some h scenes and standing still won't help cuz even allied npc's get op

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes