• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
you could solve that implementing a turn based combat instead of a round one but i supose it will be a lot of work

Reactions: AzLa1

hgkjhf4

May 10, 2024
Hi,
first of all I want to say thank you, how much I love the game and that it's great how much effort you are putting in it!
In my opinion you can keep going with the AI artworks and don't really need Animated scenes, also, the writing is awesome!
I was wondering, you mentioned you were experimenting with some AI image generators, could you kindly tell me, with a quick and short explanation on how it works with the prompts and if I would need to train the AI myself and stuff, which ones you have used so far since I love the artworks and would like to experiment with the generators as well.
That would be really nice of you!!
I could also try to improve your prompts and settings or generate a few images for you if it works on mobile (is on a website) or my PC is strong enough (is a program etc.), if you want me to of course. c:

• Red Heart
Sep 26, 2020
you could solve that implementing a turn based combat instead of a round one but i supose it will be a lot of work
Shamelessly steal from Feng Shui:
At start of turn, each character gets n action points, quickness plus 10 or whatever.
Whoever has the most action points takes an action and subtracts the action point cost of that action from their pool.
When no-one has any points left that they want to use, start next turn.
Alternatively, as soon as anyone hits zero AP left, each character gets n additional action points.
Just make sure everyone has a 1 AP action they can take so it doesn't get hung up with everyone on 1 AP left.

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello!

Shamelessly steal from Feng Shui:
At start of turn, each character gets n action points, quickness plus 10 or whatever.
Whoever has the most action points takes an action and subtracts the action point cost of that action from their pool.
When no-one has any points left that they want to use, start next turn.
Alternatively, as soon as anyone hits zero AP left, each character gets n additional action points.
Just make sure everyone has a 1 AP action they can take so it doesn't get hung up with everyone on 1 AP left.
Well, that is already solved :D

I've thought about doing an action points fights (which are already turn based in some way), which could help displaying more stuff like damage done. But -at least for now-, I want to prioritize other things that seems to me more important (considering the time it would take for the little gains to the game).
But if I find some way to make it improve the gameplay and have less high priority thing to work on, I will keep that in mind.

Hi,
first of all I want to say thank you, how much I love the game and that it's great how much effort you are putting in it!
In my opinion you can keep going with the AI artworks and don't really need Animated scenes, also, the writing is awesome!
I was wondering, you mentioned you were experimenting with some AI image generators, could you kindly tell me, with a quick and short explanation on how it works with the prompts and if I would need to train the AI myself and stuff, which ones you have used so far since I love the artworks and would like to experiment with the generators as well.
That would be really nice of you!!
I could also try to improve your prompts and settings or generate a few images for you if it works on mobile (is on a website) or my PC is strong enough (is a program etc.), if you want me to of course. c:
Hello!

Thank you for your feedback!
I indeed tried some tools but without any success for now. I'm currently picking images on AI website and free-to-use art website, and enhance them all a little with inpainting and other stuff. You can find many things on .
For information, before releasing the game, I also asked few questions in this post on this forum here, where you could also find few answers to your questions.

Reactions: hgkjhf4

hgkjhf4

May 10, 2024
Hello!

Well, that is already solved :D

I've thought about doing an action points fights (which are already turn based in some way), which could help displaying more stuff like damage done. But -at least for now-, I want to prioritize other things that seems to me more important (considering the time it would take for the little gains to the game).
But if I find some way to make it improve the gameplay and have less high priority thing to work on, I will keep that in mind.

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback!
I indeed tried some tools but without any success for now. I'm currently picking images on AI website and free-to-use art website, and enhance them all a little with inpainting and other stuff. You can find many things on .
For information, before releasing the game, I also asked few questions in this post on this forum here, where you could also find few answers to your questions.
Hey, thanks for the reply!
I was mainly wondering since I couldn't find any Ai image generators which could generate pussy stretching, really big penis, bestiality and belly / stomach bulge content.
I also liked the bedpost picture and couldn't find anything like that.
I will try to find something on the recommended sites from the other thread or on civitai (or maybe even train some AI like Stable Diffusion myself).
Thank you very much!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes