Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If Maya's dad keeps sneaking into their dorm, staying with the HOTs would be wiser. Josy should stay in Hots'mansion until the brave white knight MC saves the day they both figure out how to deal with creepy dad and the tuition.
Maya will be buried deep in diarrhea shit if her father drops in unannounced at the college dorm discover her playing dick,paper , scissor with MC and josy
its smarter to live in the sorority where a middle aged man would think twice before peeping in and a get register as a sex offender
Neither of them will be in the HOTs after what just happened, Maya for obvious reasons and Josy because she sides with Maya. Besides, if Maya's Dad is still there when they get back then they're going to have that confrontation right now, but if he's not there, well, that's the kind of drama DPC wants, for him returning at any moment to be a constant shadow of a threat. :devilish:

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
if used to think like that before ep 6 but....
if imagining your mom naked in bed or in a sexy red corset does doesn't come dangerously close to incest....I dont know what is
I'm pretty sure that's him giving his patreon supporters what they wanted + she is really cute so why the hell not ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoolMe

jddomi87

Dec 5, 2020
Hello, I lost my old account, not sure why, I am thinking to redownload the game but I don't find the android link this time. The one in the op doesn't work. Any help? Thanks

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if used to think like that before ep 6 but....
if imagining your mom naked in bed or in a sexy red corset does doesn't come dangerously close to incest....I dont know what is
in fact it was a really strange choice by DPC, without a narrative sense, but that goes seems to meet the desire for incest
I don't think its MC imagination but while he reads dairy, DPC visually showing us what happened as how we see in movies
we don't know how MC imagines it, but like everyone else, he too will visualize what he reads in his mind

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Because DPC has explicitly said "no incest" because it's not a kink that interests them. So it will never happen.

It's not about Bella thinking that Jill wanted to do it, it's about thinking that it might once again happen spontaneously because of how they're both feeling; inebriated from the wine and horny because they've been spending time with the MC who they both like. It's about Bella not wanting to repeat the same mistake because the tension was building to that point where it could happen involuntarily, but she came to her senses in time to turn away and break the tension.
are you sure about that
View attachment 929138 View attachment 929142

what are the chances lynette has wrritten about her FATAL sexual experience with Nell,who in MC's imagination kind of resembles himself in an 80s hairstyle with his junk hidden in an amzon bush
wouldn't that be ...............odypusssy ????
Yes we are EXTREMELY sure that DPC doesn't like incest and has said on multiple occasions that there will not be any of that in his games. And the diary revealed so far doesn't mention or even alluded to Neil, let alone any FATAL sexual experience.
it would not seem strange to me that Neil as a young man looks like MC (they all look alike ..)

and it wouldn't be incest
Ok, sure it's perfectly reasonable for the MC to resemble a young Neil. But what does that have to do with my reply to KoolMe that DPC doesn't do incest in his games?
his message was about MC's Mother's diaries, in which she could tell about when she had sex with Neil.

there is no contrast with DPC which does not include incest in its games
Well, here's the whole conversation and I still don't understand why you quoted me and basically said stuff in the diary isn't incest. At which point did I suggest stuff in the diary would be incest? Or am I misunderstanding what you are trying to say?

Reactions: boy mason

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The thing with Maya's dad surprise visit is what is he exactly expecting when he comes at night and pick up her daughter's room doorlock. Did he knew she wasn't there? Does he already know Josy is Maya's roommate? Because entering like that to 2 girls sleeping goes far beyond creepy (one of them being your own, adult daughter) and that other girl could easily put him in a lot of trouble, if she notices. Seriously, all that part of the plot, from the co-signed loan to this night tresspassing is rather stupid for a game like this.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
To whoever brought it up a few pages ago (can't find it now), MILF-aged women are only a mommy fetish when you're young. I'm pushing 40. Now it's just called my dating pool.

Yeah, bad news Dude. That's a DOM/Sub relationship. It may not be up to leather and whips, but it's only a natural progression to get there.
Woman on top isn't necessarily dom/sub.
I think it's less about the woman being on top, more about her having handcuffs and a bar over the bed at perfect "if his arms are attached here, he can hang there and still fuck me" height.

Hello, I lost my old account, not sure why, I am thinking to redownload the game but I don't find the android link this time. The one in the op doesn't work. Any help? Thanks
The android version has been broken for quite a while now. I don't think there's anything to be done about it, unfortunately, but someone else might know better.

jddomi87

Dec 5, 2020
To whoever brought it up a few pages ago (can't find it now), MILF-aged women are only a mommy fetish when you're young. I'm pushing 40. Now it's just called my dating pool.

I think it's less about the woman being on top, more about her having handcuffs and a bar over the bed at perfect "if his arms are attached here, he can hang there and still fuck me" height.

The android version has been broken for quite a while now. I don't think there's anything to be done about it, unfortunately, but someone else might know better.
:________(

jddomi87

Dec 5, 2020
I found a 0.6.1 version for Android looking for online. But not sure If it works well and more important if it is safe :S Any expert in the forum could check?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think its MC imagination but while he reads dairy, DPC visually showing us what happened as how we see in movies
To me she was writing comfortably. What I usually find weird in movies is how characters cover themselves too much in some scenes where it doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To me she was writing comfortably. What I usually find weird in movies is how characters cover themselves too much in some scenes where it doesn't make much sense.
Those morning after scenes where they get out of bed wearing underwear. :rolleyes:

Yeah, 'cause that's what it's like when 2 people have sex, they put their underwear back on and then go to sleep. :ROFLMAO:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I see a possible path leading to Maya corruption. She needs money so she could end giving special services in the bathroom. So while MC "saves" Quinn from drugs, he lets Maya turn into a rotten whore addicted to spunk&coke. Let's hope so. Because her hairstyle deserves that. #MayaHateClub

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Those morning after scenes where they get out of bed wearing underwear. :rolleyes:

Yeah, 'cause that's what it's like when 2 people have sex, they put their underwear back on and then go to sleep. :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking of those scenes just after sex where they are completely covered from the neck down as to not show an inch of skin to the person you just had sex with. Those scenes always broke my suspension of disbelief.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, here's the whole conversation and I still don't understand why you quoted me and basically said stuff in the diary isn't incest. At which point did I suggest stuff in the diary would be incest? Or am I misunderstanding what you are trying to say?

I did not answer directly to you, I continued to reason.

DPC said there will be no incest in his game, and he won't

But according to KoolMe (and I agree) MC imagining his naked mother writing the diary is a situation very close to incest (what we are shown is probably a flashback, but also MC reading will see more or less the same scene)

if the diary story goes further, when Neil and Linett met it could also talk about when they had sex, and in that case we would see a young Neil (most likely MC-like) having sex with Lynette. this is very close to the fantasy of incest, without actually being

therefore there could be, unlikely but not impossible, something formally very close to incest, without being so at all

Reactions: KoolMe

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I did not answer directly to you, I continued to reason.

DPC said there will be no incest in his game, and he won't

But according to KoolMe (and I agree) MC imagining his naked mother writing the diary is a situation very close to incest (what we are shown is probably a flashback, but also MC reading will see more or less the same scene)

if the diary story goes further, when Neil and Linett met it could also talk about when they had sex, and in that case we would see a young Neil (most likely MC-like) having sex with Lynette. this is very close to the fantasy of incest, without actually being

therefore there could be, unlikely but not impossible, something formally very close to incest, without being so at all
MC isn't imagining her naked. DPC is the one projecting her topless to the audience for whatever reason.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The thing with Maya's dad surprise visit is what is he exactly expecting when he comes at night and pick up her daughter's room doorlock. Did he knew she wasn't there? Does he already know Josy is Maya's roommate? Because entering like that to 2 girls sleeping goes far beyond creepy (one of them being your own, adult daughter) and that other girl could easily put him in a lot of trouble, if she notices. Seriously, all that part of the plot, from the co-signed loan to this night tresspassing is rather stupid for a game like this.
you're right, it wouldn't make sense.

but it doesn't necessarily happen that way.

the first time Maya's father came to visit her, her daughter formally did not have a roommate, and in fact the father made a normal visit.

now it is very likely that his father already knows about Josy, in the end the assignment is now official and since he has asked Derek to watch it is normal that he too remotely controls the situation. this would explain the sudden visit, the father is there either for Maya or Josy, not to check.

will he wait for them in the dormitory? very likely, but there is a case where it would be likely that they would not find him. we do not know how temporally aligned the scenes of the chapter finale are, it is likely that after waiting 2-3 hours the father could also have left (of course to come back soon, at the latest the following evening)

on the subject of the double signature loan, it was honestly a useless revelation to try to give solidity to an artifice that we had already accepted. moreover, the fact of making it another secret that MC pushes Maya to reveal was yet another scene already seen too many times (the molasses of incommunicability)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MC isn't imagining her naked. DPC is the one projecting her topless to the audience for whatever reason.

certainly, but if you read the phrase "there is a cat on the table" your mind will make you visualize a cat on the table.

if MC reads about Lynette writing in her room about how her day went, hisbrain will visualize the mother writing or what she tells.

if he reads about Neil having sex with Lynette, he will visualize Neil having sex with Lynette,

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes