Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Okay, I legit have no idea about these (y) . Gamora is the only other Green girl, I know about. Well. Beside, some Green Asari, or Poison Ivy, in some media version.:LOL: But Josy, looks hot as Green too , that's what matters:cool:
Let me give you a hint - please consult with the famous 23rd Century intergalactic man-whore Captain Kirk. :p

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
View attachment 1628748
The only thing funnier than that prediction is Dallix claiming that there will be two full episodes out this year :HideThePain:
DPC said this last Friday It is not something that I am inventing, and this month is just beginning. February has 28 days there is still a lot left
I'm making good progress on the interlude and will start polishing and testing the game soon. After this, the usual beta testing and proofreading cycle will start. Being a smaller episode, it's hopefully a bit faster than usual, but there is some new stuff for testers to try and break.

Reactions: dalli_x

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I've heard a lot of good things about this game and am interested in trying it out.

How many mutually-exclusive paths are there? In other words, how many save files does one need in order to see all the content? I know there seem to be four main routes (there's one route with two girls, and then three other main heroines), but I also know there seem to be a bunch of side characters. Are those available along one (or multiple) of the main routes without locking you out of content, or do you need a dedicated "side-character" route to pursue them without the other girls getting mad?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Claiming is wrong. Hoping is more accurate. If you write something about me, then please stick to the truth.:cautious:
Ok here's the quote:
Development times will not get any longer. I expect DPC to want to have 3 releases in 2022.
Claiming? Hoping? That's debatable... You're the one that put it out there so that's what I'm gonna reference. Three releases seem kinda impossible though even if the prelude is out this month going by the 6 month development time per episode. But hey I wouldn't complain if I'm wrong :KEK:
giphy-downsized-large.gif
DPC said this last Friday It is not something that I am inventing, and this month is just beginning. February has 28 days there is still a lot left
I dunno I'm just very sceptical, what is the episode even going to be then? Zero sex scenes then bar maybe one with the MC? I can't see DPC doing sex scenes with other characters (even though that would be normal in this situation) due to NTR haters haha

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
1) Sage. She hasen't fucked her boyfriend for at least 2 years
2) Maya. She has never been with a guy.
3) Josie. Maya's girlfriend.
4) Jill. Virgin.
5) Bella. She has not fucked for 3 years.

6) Zoey. Fucked with a guy every day on the beach in San Diego.
in the logic of the narrative surely she had a story in San Diego, but DPC who is sensitive will pretend nothing because he loves us so much

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I dunno I'm just very sceptical, what is the episode even going to be then? Zero sex scenes then bar maybe one with the MC? I can't see DPC doing sex scenes with other characters (even though that would be normal in this situation) due to NTR haters haha
a long flashback in which Zoey will be appreciated bu the players

the easiest ways are two: either she will meet the wrong people or she will be in the wrong places that will trick her and force her to run away

or it will be the tender memory of Mc to make her go back on her steps, because in the end is beautiful surfing eh... but a cock of half a meter... is true love

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It is worth mentioning that DPC may not be able to create 2D images. Accordingly, it would not be hypocrisy.:rolleyes:
you make it harder and harder for me not to assume that you are DPC`S jungian shadow spewing out what his sub conscious mind trully thinks of the world!

He can do it, but his own drawings weren't thicc enough.
View attachment 1627060
herm dude nothing against futanari and shit but thats a relativery small dick and its sided towards the back in there... just pointing out the obvious!

Here at least, we theorize on something based on things that either happened in the game or were hinted at. Sure, Dalli and Warscared write insane theories based on colors of the pants and first letters, but at least they show that they thought about what they wrote.
wtf are you talking about?

Also i got a new theory... Maya is indeed the most important of all the LI`S Maya Victoria Bailey stands for MVB Most valuable Bitch... ffs thats pretty in the nose imho!

I'm always content to wait. You can't rush art, and you can't be creative on a schedule. His work has been consistently excellent, and always worth the wait. That said, I do feel the strain of wanting more, so I understand why people are impatient.

My suggestion is to try some of the other excellent games on the side. College Kings is similar in some ways (though any reference to Being a DIK gets deleted from that thread, for some reason), and quite excellent in its own right. I also rather enjoy Becoming a Rock Star. There's lots out there. Be patient, and partake of the brilliance of the many other creators while we await the brilliance of Being a DIK.
gotta say i love your feeling, and i think you are on the right track... but your taste is shit!

Who here, when they first started having sex with their girlfriend (or boyfriend, as the case may be), decided once a month was probably adequate?

I don’t mind it really, I mean the game has too much going on for there to heaps of fucking scenes with each LI, and I actually think the pacing between scenes of that nature is pretty good.

But yeah, not realistic! :p
*timidly rises his hand*

but hey i was 14 its not like i had my own home or i could ask their father to bunk down with them every night!

the school where house and workshops where always full or with people going around and the gym bathrooms always had slippery tiles and people going in and out!

all the other spots where always filled with other couples making out...
not to mention i had to keep it on the downlow because...
it was really hard to pick between my 3 girlfriends...
so do not judge me!

I'd put BADIK on the top in every category because there isn't any incest which is a really good thing for Li in the game.The majority of AVN out rely on incest to make players interested and thank DPC for avoiding that
as someone who do not enjoy incest but as played dozens of those games for the other elements in the story i can say there are maybe 1 or 2 good incest games who do it right everything else is ... as real as games with magic.... and hey plenty of incest games to overlap with fantasy games... in my head they are the same!

DPC obviously does not hurt to hire a one person for post-processing renders and most importantly the editor. There are a lot of examples when too ambitious projects go down the drain when there is no right person who would control the creator. When the creator wants to do a lot and embrace everything, it usually ends badly. Ambition must be controlled by common sense. DPC needs to trust people more, given how high the level of 3D artists is now.
you got a point! its also the reason why i can not create an AVN i can do dialogues and scenes just fine but i just go off the rails if i do not have someone to control me and pull me back to earth! such is the price of creativity! ... and drugs!

View attachment 1628597
damm hippies!

this would explain the hair color, the girl is blind
dude she went for the MC with a bowl hair cut, i think that was already well established!

Zoey and her boyfriend...Anti NTR Army will become a crazy and angry.
and yet half of the people who play this game if they have a chance at the emo girl who was being spitroasted in the dorm party are all up for it, unless they do not catch feelings for her and since she will only be available on an others route with no set LI people will have to reveal themselves as doublefaced if they bitch about scenes in a route they should not be playing if thats how they trully feel about such things

the same can be said of Heather Jade all the restaurant girls and all the pink rose girls... just because it is not shown it does not mean shit!
Also Jade stated no sex on the last 3 years but i have my doubts still!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
you make it harder and harder for me not to assume that you are DPC`S jungian shadow spewing out what his sub conscious mind trully thinks of the world!

herm dude nothing against futanari and shit but thats a relativery small dick and its sided towards the back in there... just pointing out the obvious!

wtf are you talking about?

Also i got a new theory... Maya is indeed the most important of all the LI`S Maya Victoria Bailey stands for MVB Most valuable Bitch... ffs thats pretty in the nose imho!

gotta say i love your feeling, and i think you are on the right track... but your taste is shit!

*timidly rises his hand*

but hey i was 14 its not like i had my own home or i could ask their father to bunk down with them every night!

the school where house and workshops where always full or with people going around and the gym bathrooms always had slippery tiles and people going in and out!

all the other spots where always filled with other couples making out...
not to mention i had to keep it on the downlow because...
it was really hard to pick between my 3 girlfriends...
so do not judge me!

as someone who do not enjoy incest but as played dozens of those games for the other elements in the story i can say there are maybe 1 or 2 good incest games who do it right everything else is ... as real as games with magic.... and hey plenty of incest games to overlap with fantasy games... in my head they are the same!

you got a point! its also the reason why i can not create an AVN i can do dialogues and scenes just fine but i just go off the rails if i do not have someone to control me and pull me back to earth! such is the price of creativity! ... and drugs!

damm hippies!

dude she went for the MC with a bowl hair cut, i think that was already well established!

and yet half of the people who play this game if they have a chance at the emo girl who was being spitroasted in the dorm party are all up for it, unless they do not catch feelings for her and since she will only be available on an others route with no set LI people will have to reveal themselves as doublefaced if they bitch about scenes in a route they should not be playing if thats how they trully feel about such things

the same can be said of Heather Jade all the restaurant girls and all the pink rose girls... just because it is not shown it does not mean shit!
Also Jade stated no sex on the last 3 years but i have my doubts still!
Dalli's pulling theories out of his ass based on colors. You on the other hand was the guy that came up with that John Boy/John Burke theory just because his initials were J.B

Also, let me remind you of your most outrageous theory of them all - the Monica, Lynette and James threesome theory. That thing is so far fetched that it has like a 0% chance of happening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
Art is an art, not a science. Even if DPC gave another artist the original models, the new artist would still need to pose them. The blocking, pacing, and composition of the resulting scene would be different than what DPC would have done. In theory that could be mitigated if DPC and the other artist were very familiar with each others styles, but that would take a lot of time to develop - if it ever developed at all.

And that's assuming DPC can convey what he wants the scene to be in the first place. I'm sure DPC has plenty of notes, but I doubt they're in the form of a "shooting" script that could explain when a character is meant to be framed sympathetically, what background details are important or the like. There's no guarantee DPC would be good at conveying that information, especially at first, and we know he's a control freak.

Basically, developing a reliable team is an investment. In the long run it can pay off and allow you to accomplish much larger tasks far more efficiently. But in the short term it actually slows down production as resources have to be devoted into training rather than the product itself. And there's always the risk the team won't pan out and the investment will be wasted; that's a particularly common problem with artistic collaborations. Plus, it requires a whole host of different skills than just working on the project alone, and DPC is clearly not interested in learning those skills.
Honestly that doesn't convince me at all. I mean he would still be able to double check the scenes and intervene on his own if he wouldn't feel like they are to his liking. Even if he had to "fix the scenes" 50% of the time it would still be much faster to develop the game than doing it all on his own.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone has to do their due mind exercises to keep sane.
Whirlinding them ideas about the more obscure of character traits or interactions
is not a very bad common ground with eachother to exchange ideas and emotions.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Dalli's pulling theories out of his ass based on colors. You on the other hand was the guy that came up with that John Boy/John Burke theory just because his initials were J.B
James Belushi, James Brown, Joe Biden, Justin Bieber, Jeff bezos too.... Hmmm.. there might be something there indeed! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes