Unity Best way to make cum in Unity?

furiani

Apr 15, 2024
I'm working on my deeply degenerate game and need lots of cum, but just doing it with basic particles kinda sucks.

Any tips?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
For best performance, you could use the same logic as a gun leaving a "hole" on the wall. In that case, the gun would be the pp, and on the impact area it would reveal the cum decal.
Otherwise, just use any fluid simulation with the right proprieties, example:

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
Depends totally on what you are aiming for.

Fluid simulations may work well if you want characters not only drown in semen but have them interact physically with it as well. Otherwise these may be too heavy for what you are trying to achieve.

Most likely you will want to look at how to dynamically paint surfaces with cum. Best example here would be Splatoon, just with jizz instead of paint, eh?
splatoon.jpg

Here's a video explaining the basics behind such a system:

furiani

Apr 15, 2024
For best performance, you could use the same logic as a gun leaving a "hole" on the wall. In that case, the gun would be the pp, and on the impact area it would reveal the cum decal.
Hmm I guess decals could work for static cum, I was kinda hoping for something that drips.

Thanks for the Obi Fluid suggestion! For some reason I thought it only had low viscosity fluids, but seems they have some goo examples that could work.
Depends totally on what you are aiming for.
I guess I should've clarified this, but my main focus was on the cumshot itself hitting the target and then reacting with the surface, so not just the particles and not just the "texture painting", but ideally the highly viscous fluid dripping over the body.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
I guess I should've clarified this, but my main focus was on the cumshot itself hitting the target and then reacting with the surface, so not just the particles and not just the "texture painting", but ideally the highly viscous fluid dripping over the body.
Ahh, guess fluid simulations really ought to be the best choice for that kind of effect. Though be warned, you might find it incredibly hard if not almost impossible to get results you may be happy with. Fluid simulation is incredibly tricky and more often than not, looks "wrong". It's just very hard for calculations to be precise enough, especially when we're talking about real-time rendering. Even most pre-rendered fluids that are simulated look weird. And bodily fluids like cum is much harder to get right than simple water with its high viscosity and whatnot.

Wish you all the best though, I'm sure you'll find some suitable system for you as there's loads of simulations for Unity available.