Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thats the problem. We need tags and Screenshots from the English version only.
You can update the screens and tags as you release the new English versions.
I'm going to post some of the first scenes that are in the v0.1 and remove all others. Since this game is from 2018 and my first game, I thought it would be better to post some newer and better images. But I understand why it must be this way. Thank you for helping me setting everything up.

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
This is the biggest and most ambitious adult VN you'll see for a while! It has 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) and has been developed since 2018. Get down and dirty with 9 main characters (and dozens of others) in 3,500 unique 4K scenes. Create your own cinematic story with 2,000 impactful choices and over 30 endings! CH amassed over 3 million downloads in Brazil. Now, we are thrilled to bring Geiko's flagship game to the global community.
You had me at (no grind) :sneaky:

Thanks, Geiko Games

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Looks promising, will keep an eye on this one, first impression I got to say a really good looking VN, will try it out in a few updates to see it offers what the tags and planned tags say.

• Red Heart

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The biggest and most ambitious adult VN you going to see for a while! 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) developed since 2018. Get down and dirty with 9 main characters (and dozens of others) in 3,500 unique 4K scenes. Create your own cinematic story with 2,000 impactful choices and over 30 endings! CH amassed over 3 million downloads in Brazil.
Nice sales pitch!
Wonder if dev delivers...

• Red Heart

Oliver021

May 23, 2023
View attachment 3518015

Overview:
The biggest and most ambitious adult VN you going to see for a while! 70+ hours of gameplay (no grind) developed since 2018. Get down and dirty with 9 main characters (and dozens of others) in 3,500 unique 4K scenes. Create your own cinematic story with 2,000 impactful choices and over 30 endings! CH amassed over 3 million downloads in Brazil. Now, we are thrilled to bring Geiko's flagship game to the global community.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2023-04-07
Release Date: 2023-04-06
Developer: Geiko Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Portuguese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3519187 View attachment 3519138 View attachment 3519230 View attachment 3519220 View attachment 3519241 View attachment 3519258 View attachment 3519267 View attachment 3519259 View attachment 3519244 View attachment 3519203
Android ????

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Thank you! I'm super hyped to post the game here <3

I didn't know how to handle the tags and images because all this content really is already developed. All the screenshots are from the game itself and all the sex scenes from the tags are already into the game (brazilian version). And we are going to implement everything pretty fast with two major updates every month (with new scenes, maybe animations, and following the feedback from the global players).

But if its the rule, I'm going to remove them and then insert again as the updates gets released.
Yeah that's the problem other wise we are gonna confuse thinking this build got 70 hrs of content.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Geiko Games It's probably for the better to change the description, otherwise this thread will be bloated with a lot of repetitive and negative comments about misleading tags and descriptions.

In any way godspeed for your game. :)

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Looks good. (y)
Good luck with the game.
But currently too little content to really make a judgment.
I'm curious how many of this ambitious list of tags will arrive in the game ....
I'll bookmark it and have another look after the 2nd or 3rd update

• Red Heart

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Geiko Games will any of your other games make it to this platform?? You seem to have some interesting games on your website.
Our plan is to bring all games to the global community if people like Celebrity Hutner. I'm really hyped. I hope players like the game and with support we can speed up the process with a dedicated team to localize, new scenes, animations, sounds and music for the global PC and Android version <3

Tacofries

Nov 13, 2017
What is your update plan right now? You aiming for monthly/3 months, or less since its a complete project already?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I admit when I first saw the description it felt like bullshit, but after checking out their site, they have like 4 games it seems and 3k supporters already, which is kinda impressive.

lkta

May 3, 2017
needs some quality of life adjustments before it's even worth considering, "thousands of impactful choices" "30 endings" but you give 6 save slots and can't skip text/transitions?

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes