Apr 29, 2021
Kazuki-chan Wow just concluded chapter 1 of your game and the plot turned out to be pleasantly more than what expected, was a bit hesitant due to RPGM tag but can say that also on that front did not receive any problems as the interface was very smooth. The main antagonist wow she is damn well written, she was able to invoke pure emotions of hatred towards her. Although a bit disappointed when read they all will make a reappearance only till chapter 5 as really want some payback done to her, as she escapes entirely unharmed. So the conclusion felt bitter as her actions are extremely evil and felt immediate justice might be done onto her but apparently there's going to be an interval of 3 chapters between that , so it feels a bit longish. Though purely on the merit of the game along with the plot and other quality things it promised right in its description matched with an intriguing plot is a treat. So despite that conclusion of Chapter 1 have to say its a nicely made game so kudos for that!

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

Tomoki69

Nov 9, 2022
Yeah I miss this one... any news about next update?:(
I saw on Discord that due to the floods in Brazil, the development of this game has been paused. Due to the chaos caused by the floods, he is having a lot of problems, he even talked about the possibility of having to leave his house and go to a safe shelter, as the water is getting closer and closer to his house. We haven't heard from him in a few weeks. I hope he's all right.

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes