HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I was looking forward to play ch.8, I appreciated the chance of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Just a question: how can I unlock the gallery avoiding restarting the game?
best way would be a mod ,but there isn't a gallery unlocker mod (yet).
fastest way to do it yourself is to save at the choice pick one ,play untill it says scene unlocked then reload and continue to do the same on the other choice

Reactions: TheHentaiGed

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
I was looking forward to play ch.8, I appreciated the chance of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Just a question: how can I unlock the gallery avoiding restarting the game?
best way would be a mod ,but there isn't a gallery unlocker mod (yet).
fastest way to do it yourself is to save at the choice pick one ,play untill it says scene unlocked then reload and continue to do the same on the other choice
I used https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-gallery-unlocker-2024-01-24-zlzk.136812/ . it worked fine for me.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
What is the dev doing that is causing skipping seen text to not work every version? Literally, every single version I start a new game and try to skip just to get a refresher on what has happened and I end up having to put unseen text skip on because every couple of sentences doesn't skip.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
What is the dev doing that is causing skipping seen text to not work every version? Literally, every single version I start a new game and try to skip just to get a refresher on what has happened and I end up having to put unseen text skip on because every couple of sentences doesn't skip.
it worked fine for me,double check settings and make sure its turned on not off

edit wait i misread that a bit :ROFLMAO:

the reason might be that the dev fixed a grammar error or change something in that line off code :meaning renpy reapplies unseen text status to it

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
What do you mean? You either skip all or only skip seen text. I don't think you understand my complaint. My complaint is that every time I play through this game, skipping text I've already seen (all of the game) never works because it stops every couple of sentences. Every single version.
ah to slow on the edit =p read the post above again if you want but basicly a change in the game code makes renpy reapply unseen text parameter

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
is this just a pure visual novel with a few choices scattered here and there? or does it have any gameplay/ui

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
is this just a pure visual novel with a few choices scattered here and there? or does it have any gameplay/ui
not all choice's are pure lewd scene related, but the main story does move along like a kinetic novel (so far most non lewd choices lead to dialogue/scene changes but no real story branching thusfar)

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Haha, dev. as they arrive in France, "even the air smells good" The urban areas of France smells like piss. Seriously. Can't escape the smell no matter where you go, unless you go to the countryside. Awkward dialogue for anyone who has actually visited France.

Last edited:

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Kinda disappointed about this update... MC spent many DAYS in france doin nothin but didn't spent one DAY with noel in this update(chapter 8) now we have to wait months to find out what will happen next... :sleep: :cautious:

Reactions: Valdazz
4.30 star(s) 82 Votes