[R>Writer] [COMPLETED] Looking for a writer/partner for a fantasy project

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
Introduction:
Hi I'm GGAdams, I'm a Honey Select 2 creator who started sharing art on socials like "twitter" for 2 years now. I've been working on a fantasy project with now a lot of characters and I want to start getting into games seriously. I already worked on some personal demos, so I have an intermediate level on Renpy and some game design. I'm focusing on quality and immersion.

My fantasy project and worldbuilding is for now about a fantasy world and our modern world who interacted a long time ago. So one have access to magic while the other has only a few traces of it. It's a setting for many possibilities. My goal with it was to have fun on the isekai concept that I found used too often in a lazy way in modern fictions.

Some of my work:
tifa butt vsharpen 2 1080.png action scene.png evely forest.png
yedriel commission 1.jpg HS2_2023-11-21-02-53-15-492 edit.png cinematic dialogue render 5.png
HS2_2024-02-23-02-13-49-272.png HS2_2024-02-04-20-43-38-786.png HS2_2023-04-07-01-09-54-192.png
HS2_2023-04-15-05-08-24-374.png HS2_2023-08-04-19-24-31-299.png HS2_2023-09-07-18-16-08-469.png

Project:

It depends on what we decide, so I'm open. I would maybe prefer a smaller scale game project at first to build upon, but it's not really mandatory. The genre can be fantasy or modern, but with some fantastical or epic elements like magic, and not like a VR MMO simulation or something.

Developer:
I can do the coding, I know Renpy well enough. If you have some knowledges in coding, game design, it's a big plus.

Looking for:
I'm looking for a writer to go back and forth on ideas with, someone that is interested in making games with cool characters. It would be better if you have an understanding about game design and experiences playing or making adult games. I'm expecting the writer to know how to write characters while I can help with it. I have a lot of ideas and characters ready to use, so I would like someone to have also a vision so we can create something cool together. I'm also open to create new characters if needed.

Since it could be a somewhat ambitious project, if you're looking for a quick buck or make an orgy simulator, you can pass.

Revenue:
For the share revenue, I want it to be fair. Ideally I would like to find someone that is as inspired and motivated as me. It may be my only game project and could be my focus, so if it is too for you, I want to give enough.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: GGAdams

Some adult games that inspire me:
Something Unlimited, Rogue-like Evolution, Witch Trainer, Rance 01, Driven Affair, Four Elements Trainer, Taimanin series

Additional comments:
- In my stories, I usually look for more inspirational and fun stories. I don't make dark themes like slavery or rape a focus while it can exist. Anything can happen if it fits a story we want to told. I'm open to a lot of things, expect like scats or guro.
- I don't have specific kinks other than fit ladies I guess, but I like having a very diverse cast for all tastes.
- To me an adult game should be fun first, not like a deep story which is something you should seek in other medias.
- I also don't want to promote weird values, if so it should be clear (like if ever we give a rape option, it should be the responsibility of the player not something being seen as good).

Last edited: