RPGM Completed [coolsister] Erina and the City of Machines v1.10 [RJ01104336]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dungeon_seige

Sep 12, 2023
How to wet the clothes I have completed the game still can't figure it out
If I remember correctly, it happens when you interact with a broken clothes fixing machine (the one with red light), or when you interact with stuffs that looks they leak steam or something. Not sure anymore.

Reactions: Leomarth14

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
If I remember correctly, it happens when you interact with a broken clothes fixing machine (the one with red light), or when you interact with stuffs that looks they leak steam or something. Not sure anymore.
Some events force it. 'Broken' clothes fixing machines when you wanna do it on purpose indeed.

Reactions: Leomarth14

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do you use aphrodesiacs to increase libido? I have 4 but there's no item menu

Haa_poo

May 22, 2024
Can someone tell me how to complete the afterglow quest bc I cant find the dragon in the hazy lake

archy333

Oct 31, 2017
This game was awesome and exactly down my alley, thank you very much.
Question: where can one get more games from this developer/circle?
Namely: Tiarushi to Chika Meikyuu, Curse Errant and Yain no Ayame.
All three were released in-between Vera's Diary and this one, and yet I can't find them anywhere except DLsite.

Former Driver

Oct 4, 2023
One
One more thing how to trigger the Sheila researcher scene he keeps saying "will inform you when experiment is complete"
Dunno if that's a thing. Even at the very end of the game that never went anywhere for me.

OK, so you need to go the sewers under Era, to the third screen where the huge slime took refuge. Erina needs to be naked (by equipping Naked in the equipment, not having the equipment broken off of her) and then walk to the end of the path just before it opens to the area where the Huge Slime normally sits at.

in the sewers.png
The above cutscene plays when you walk over that spot. Exit the area and come back two more times (a cutscene will play each time).

in the sewers 3.png

After the third time, the fun begins. After that scene, return to that Shelia researcher and the pool is unlocked.

Dont go into the miners guild room. Just go into the room with the workshop in east era, there is a arrow in front of the bed.
The quest to find Roach, Danny and Maxim seems to be the last one but I can't unlock it. Where can I start the quest? I'm at the post-game, after obtaining the Afterglow.

Last edited:

Former Driver

Oct 4, 2023
Can someone tell me how to complete the afterglow quest bc I cant find the dragon in the hazy lake
Did you complete the dream dive sequence at the Temple in Shelia with the creepy boy who messes with Erina in her sleep? It should be a straightforward collect item and face boss kind of mission.

How to wet the clothes I have completed the game still can't figure it out
You have to take a shower or a bath in the bath house. That removes the wet state.

how do you use aphrodesiacs to increase libido? I have 4 but there's no item menu
Item.png
At the status menu, select Bag > select Item and scroll down to the medicines you have in your inventory. You can select and use them from here.

Last edited:

Icarus1576

Jun 19, 2024
View attachment 3163248

Scene progress. Goal is to finish the editing by the end of the week/sometime into next week. Then spend a day or two on the last playthrough before releasing the patch. After that, I'll probably just continue to edit things here and there and wait for issues from people to fix things up until the next update from coolsister.
How can i progress in the director scene. Thats the only scene i cant figure it out. Erina flat out reject him and i dont know how to proceed any more

Last edited:

Icarus1576

Jun 19, 2024
Once you talked to the guy downstair, go to the 2nd Warehouse and grab the box on the left.
Then go back to your room and then craft the elevator part.
Once you're done with that, go down into the mine and to the elevator on the left.
interact with it and after the dialogue, it should turn green. Go back to the guy and voila.
How about the ???? Mark how to finish it?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes