arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Not particularly a fan of ntr myself but I feel it would fit well into the game..you know a little corruption in corruption of champions but I digress
Its an obvious fail state for combat encounters honestly, you get fucked if you fail an encounter so your companions get fucked too potentially. Just don't lose to random encounters and you don't get fucked/cucked is real simple.

Same time saying fuck tobs is always justified, so fuck tobs for the hobgoblin scene.

Got confused for a split second with arona/etheryn being 0 but this is purely for combat scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Kentus

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Its an obvious fail state for combat encounters honestly, you get fucked if you fail an encounter so your companions get fucked too potentially. Just don't lose to random encounters and you don't get fucked/cucked is real simple.

Same time saying fuck tobs is always justified, so fuck tobs for the hobgoblin scene.

Got confused for a split second with arona/etheryn being 0 but this is purely for combat scenes.
Yea unfortunately there is no easy way to find non-combat scenes, I could try and see if anything is findable though the showname. I can also count how often each bust is called in though those will include everyone so It will take some time if I do so.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I don't know, I don't put companions I care about in my party anymore (not that I ever let Kiyoko out of the ball anymore either).

Oh and for anyone looking to choose their companions based on how much content they have:

Single Appearances
Agnimitra41
Arona296
Atugia45
Azyrran168
Berwyn23
Brienne112
Brint265
Cait867
Einin49
Etheryn323
Kiyoko492
Quintillus93
Viviane33
Duo Appearances
Agnimitra10
Arona42
Atugia14
Azyrran5
Berwyn10
Brienne11
Brint44
Cait79
Einin6
Etheryn28
Kiyoko0
Quintillus6
Viviane7

Group Appearances
Agnimitra7
Arona11
Atugia0
Azyrran2
Berwyn3
Brienne0
Brint12
Cait48
Einin3
Etheryn1
Kiyoko1
Quintillus3
Viviane8
All Appearances
Agnimitra58
Arona349
Atugia59
Azyrran175
Berwyn36
Brienne123
Brint321
Cait994
Einin58
Etheryn352
Kiyoko493
Quintillus102
Viviane48

Specific Duo Combinations
AgnimitraArona5
AgnimitraAtugia4
AgnimitraCait1
AronaAtugia2
AronaAzyrran2
AronaBerwyn2
AronaBrienne3
AronaBrint13
AronaCait9
AronaEinin2
AronaQuintillus2
AronaViviane2
AtugiaCait7
AtugiaEinin1
AzyrranEtheryn3
BerwynBrienne3
BerwynBrint4
BerwynEtheryn1
BrienneBrint53
BrienneCait5
BrintCait26
BrintQuintillus1
CaitEinin2
CaitEtheryn23
CaitQuintillus1
CaitViviane5
EininQuintillus1
EtherynQuintillus1
View attachment 3713494
The lists are compilations the following functions
  • party.comp
  • party.hasAll
  • party.has
  • PlayerParty.has
  • party.randcomp
The group is scenes where they are all called at once; Duo is where it specifies combinations of two; the single is any time they are called alone. Functions are a bit too complicated to include (stuff like calling based on their personality tags or other secondary measurements), so they are not present. The duo & all count excludes Brint X Brienne in their individual counts (as this is just them checking for either of them being there).
Imagine making Excel spreadsheet for the piece of shit called CoC II

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
The WIlliam stuff is always really depressing, not only is it fully written, but there is a bunch of stuff in both TiTS and COC2 that already accounts for them being there.

Yea, Cait is Cait, and there are no good female companions, unfortunately (Einin was never added, Agnimitra was forget in the update they were added, Atugia is for abandoned, if you have Brienne equipped make sure not to love unless you are a cuck, Kiyoko only has content with other Kitsune (or a few scenes for cucks), Viviane got a quest and now exists as a shopkeep, the only real option is Azyrran, who has half the appearances of the major dick-wielding companions)

Looking into it to try and find the Doc, according to Savin (this March) Einin never had any sex scenes (though Whisper can rape Einin).
You seem to know a lot, especially about the NTR/Cuckold scenes. Do you mind telling me which beasts I have to encounter and where to see those NTR/Cuckold scenes with Kiyoko and Brienne? I'm particularly interested in seeing those if possible, and you don't mind sharing your vast knowledge.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
You seem to know a lot, especially about the NTR/Cuckold scenes. Do you mind telling me which beasts I have to encounter and where to see those NTR/Cuckold scenes with Kiyoko and Brienne? I'm particularly interested in seeing those if possible, and you don't mind sharing your vast knowledge.
they are probably are using the word cuck wrong because both only have that one hobgoblin loss scene, the rest of the time you mostly spend it cucking them and they want that and like that

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
they are probably are using the word cuck wrong because both only have that one hobgoblin loss scene, the rest of the time you mostly spend it cucking them and they want that and like that
Kiyoko also has the Hobgoblin defeat scene that was removed? From what people are saying, she apparently have defeat scenes with roaming Kitsune as well. I'm just on a hunt for all the NTR scenes so far.

icecreamman99

Mar 1, 2018
ahhhh didn't know it was removed
But i think that's all there for that kind of stiff is except for sharing the Portable storage centaur [can't spell that name] with other people like KM centaur with a dick, dryad with a dick, and Kalysea a centaur with a dick.

also how did our pack centaur get pussy scenes with Kalysea before fem pc and think all those scenes involve breeding but the don't get pregnant
how coc2? just how did you do that?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
So here's the "NTR" scene with Brienne below the reason I put NTR in quotes because this reads more like a rape scene and my quick skim of the text doesn't show her liking it at all, I don't think it even has her cumming. So I really wouldn't call this NTR I think it even implies that she's traumatized at the end? I don't think it goes that far but I can't find a better word currently, it definitely does not imply at all that she liked it. Though now that I read I wonder if this can get her pregnant probably not, though I'm not going to test it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder if the other NTR scenes in this game are not really NTR even Caits, shes a religious prostitute, who told you ahead of time she's going to have sex with other people, so is that really NTR? I think the other one was Kiyoko? No clue about that one, I'm not going to be hunting for NTR
No wonder this scene was deleted TOBS is an idiot and made a straight up rape scene. Usually scenes are written in a way to try and hide the fact that rape is happening by saying that the characters are actually into what is happening to them. There's no way to try and cover what's happening here when the mc tries to use a weapon to prevent the assault, not only does Brienne get injured from the attack she straight out says she was gang raped. If this scene had come to Patreon's attention I have no doubt their page would have been axed. If Savin still allows TOBS to do whatever he wants with no oversight then he's an even bigger idiot.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
No wonder this scene was deleted TOBS is an idiot and made a straight up rape scene. Usually scenes are written in a way to try and hide the fact that rape is happening by saying that the characters are actually into what is happening to them. There's no way to try and cover what's happening here when the mc tries to use a weapon to prevent the assault, not only does Brienne get injured from the attack she straight out says she was gang raped. If this scene had come to Patreon's attention I have no doubt their page would have been axed. If Savin still allows TOBS to do whatever he wants with no oversight then he's an even bigger idiot.
I agree. Though in fairness, I find it difficult to blame Savin for not wanting to review The Observer's endless slurry of word vomit. If I was in Savin's position and Tobs dropped another 200 pages of fox wankery into my review pile I'd approve it sight unseen as well. If there turns out to be an actual problem with any of it the poor bastards who willingly suffer through his ceaseless discharge would let me know soon enough anyway.

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
I agree. Though in fairness, I find it difficult to blame Savin for not wanting to review The Observer's endless slurry of word vomit. If I was in Savin's position and Tobs dropped another 200 pages of fox wankery into my review pile I'd approve it sight unseen as well. If there turns out to be an actual problem with any of it the poor bastards who willingly suffer through his ceaseless discharge would let me know soon enough anyway.
While I see where you're comin from, its Savin's goddamn JOB as the head of the project to review this crap. That is literally a core part of his job. And he is dogshit at his job.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
While I see where you're comin from, its Savin's goddamn JOB as the head of the project to review this crap. That is literally a core part of his job. And he is dogshit at his job.
Sure, but be honest with yourself. Savin's been working with Tobs for years at this point. He's had to go over thousands of pages of this kind of drivel. How much of The Observer's endless hackery do you think you'd be able to stomach before deciding enough was enough and you'd only read his submissions if other people complained about them after the fact? I agree that Savin should ideally be reviewing everything as the project manager, but I can see why this particular scene slipped through the cracks on his end because I also make an effort to read as little of The Observer's output as possible. I think it's a bigger problem that Wsan didn't get a chance to sign off on it before it went in since it involved his character, but apparently Wsan has locked things down since then.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Oddly enough they actually do review the slop Tobs makes. And sometimes he makes something so horrible they don't put in the game. Balak Knightfang (one of the writers) said so when they rejected one of his NTR scenes. He also said Tobs makes the most NTR.

How his other content is still considered workable is beyond me though.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Sure, but be honest with yourself. Savin's been working with Tobs for years at this point. He's had to go over thousands of pages of this kind of drivel. How much of The Observer's endless hackery do you think you'd be able to stomach before deciding enough was enough and you'd only read his submissions if other people complained about them after the fact? I agree that Savin should ideally be reviewing everything as the project manager, but I can see why this particular scene slipped through the cracks on his end because I also make an effort to read as little of The Observer's output as possible. I think it's a bigger problem that Wsan didn't get a chance to sign off on it before it went in since it involved his character, but apparently Wsan has locked things down since then.
My solution? Letting him go.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
2.90 star(s) 99 Votes