arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
I'd bet most people *do* self insert but, from my perspective at least, I go for a straight male character not to RP as that character but because I'm into chicks and want to plow different ones. If I had to go for an analogy, it'd be like I'd rather see one person drive several different cars rather than the same car be driven by a variety of people.
The PC is just a means to an end of seeing the sex scenes imo, so I just use a futa/chick with magic dick and view whatever scene catches my interest at the moment.
I'm confused by responding to someone wishing more people didn't self insert by claiming most people do self insert. Telling a guy wishing his house wasn't on fire that most of his house is on fire.

GNlcp3sWYAA4lIa.jpg GNlcp3tXUAEgHOi.jpg GNlcp3uXgAAvUu3.jpg GNlcp3uXUAAejh8.jpg

Really need folk to post new moira art here, like DCL's stuff but man moira's the true queen. New hellhound art means new hellhound content and more agni content right???

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
The PC is just a means to an end of seeing the sex scenes imo, so I just use a futa/chick with magic dick and view whatever scene catches my interest at the moment.
I'm confused by responding to someone wishing more people didn't self insert by claiming most people do self insert. Telling a guy wishing his house wasn't on fire that most of his house is on fire.

View attachment 3652008 View attachment 3652010 View attachment 3652023 View attachment 3652024

Really need folk to post new moira art here, like DCL's stuff but man moira's the true queen. New hellhound art means new hellhound content and more agni content right???
Oh, so I am guessing the dick is something we will be able to give her once she comes to Wayfort? Nice. Hope there is pregnancy involved.

Reactions: Ssato243

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So Caitriss sisters name is Calla....I know, I know "who?"
Can someone come up to the most similarly sounding name to Calla, so that everybody who read it went like 'Yes, I understood that reference'? I come up to Qualla, but similarly sounding name is already taken by some ophidian, bioluminescent whore (in a good sense).

Also, didja knew that Calla is a name of a ?

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Oh, so I am guessing the dick is something we will be able to give her once she comes to Wayfort? Nice. Hope there is pregnancy involved.
>Has hopes for something of quality being released
Idk if i should call you an optimist or a fool.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
Three things, first I don't like the new Cait bust at all. And second, my wish that will never be realised is some harem system for all my baby mommas to be more readily available in one place and mayternity would be the perfect time for it to magically exist.
Really need folk to post new moira art here, like DCL's stuff but man moira's the true queen.
Third, I don't think this is meaningfully better than the existing DCL bust for her. Others might be better or worse but this is on par with what we already have.

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
The PC is just a means to an end of seeing the sex scenes imo
Well yeah, that's why I have my own version of Johnny Sins as a means to bone chicks.
Cuz I'm not clueless enough to think that people who self insert are an absolute minority. I can't tell you what percentage they are, I'm not a statistician getting paid to provide datapoints on that. All I can say is that I do rep dudes looking to see NPC chicks getting pounded, not the other way around. I'm not entirely opposed to the opposite as I have a futa save for the scenes I'm curious to check out but don't wanna put my Johnny Sins-esque dude through and I do play the occasional coomer game with a fem protag. Shoutout to Flipwitch, check out that game's OST if nothing else. But they're not my main jam. Just wanted to put it out there how not everyone playing as a straight dude character is a self insert.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018

View attachment 3652008 View attachment 3652010 View attachment 3652023 View attachment 3652024

New Hellhound content doesn't mean GOOD new Hellhound content, evidenced by the showcasing of yet another character getting a dick while telling people who want some dedicking to fuck off.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
New Hellhound content doesn't mean GOOD new Hellhound content, evidenced by the showcasing of yet another character getting a dick while telling people who want some dedicking to fuck off.
This is the third girl we will be able to give a dick, and in practice the first one. Agni came out of box with the option to gain one, and Lyric was delayed due to deadlines.
>Has hopes for something of quality being released

Idk if i should call you an optimist or a fool.
Hana is fucking great. And moo gangbang was fun. Savin is on a role of you are into what he is producing.

Oct 15, 2021
I'm pretty sure we're going to be moving the Hellhound from the Fire Temple to the Wayfort(I'm pretty sure their getting a dickgirl expansion too). I recall that being mentioned and Moira posted an updated art of Hellhound on their Twitter(which is where I saw the aforementioned penis).
That sounds like ass then again it's Savin character so I'm not surprised

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
Every time I see a new update, I just get so confused. Its like theyre throwing darts at a board and seeing what theyre gonna work on. Now I get that theres multiple writers or whatever but like, it also feels like they already have work done but theyre drip feeding random stuff to fill some quota so they can keep milking this game.
Welcome to the wide, wonderful world of patreon funded "game development"

It's a magical place where a team of 6+ guys can rake in 30 grand a month and take 20 years to complete a javascript text based adventure game

2.90 star(s) 98 Votes