AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
If the sports team is winning and you're one of the performers you get like a 20% discount on the weekly fee, and likewise if you keep your GPA >= 3.8, which isn't hard to do if you make sure to study and do your homework. The discount stacks.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
What kind of content is there with the professors? How do we get stats with them aside from after class favors? Can we get them pregnant?
Pregnancy is still on the Roadmap.
Once you improve the relationships with them you will notice the contents..
Until they're just friends why they should attempt something different out of satisfy your need to help them?

Aug 6, 2017
hrm

its been awhile since I have played, but can I make a dommy roomates gf or my friend a dommy futa and have them x male

last I recalled there was nothing with the roomies gf and she only gave you tasks and the last I recall was my best friend was more subby

is there any dommy futa x male or x female storylines? I Prefer to play as a subby

Futanari's dont exist, but you can easily make someone have all genitals by adding them into the code yourself.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
then should probably report and have dev remove those tags so it gets filtered out
The tags can't be removed as futa and trans characters are covered under the same tag 'Futa/trans'. While the game doesn't have futa characters it does have trans characters so removing the tag would just mislead people in a different way. No one really to blame but the tagging system.

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
The tags can't be removed as futa and trans characters are covered under the same tag 'Futa/trans'. While the game doesn't have futa characters it does have trans characters so removing the tag would just mislead people in a different way. No one really to blame but the tagging system.
Yeah in an ideal world we'd be able to distinguish between trans characters/MCs (both MtF and FtM, as well as non-binary people) and what people call futas (who are probably better called intersex, but I don't make the terms).

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Are you loading an older save? This kind of error usually appears if a variable is either added, changed or removed with a patch and there is a mismatch between the expected value for a 5.0 character and the actual value of your older character. Since there is a lot of relationship stuff in the patch this would not be surprising. From the error text I would guess it is trying to modify a new relationship-related stat that your character doesn't have, but that is pure speculation.
Hi, no it was using the latest version published yesterday.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So with the relationship stuff added you can now romance your BFF and be BF GF right?

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Good grades giving a reduction to the fee as good sport results..
I was thinking that if you can maintain top scores for like a semester than the school is willing to give a total scholarship for their top students. That way after a semester you can drop the payments to your parents as long as you keep the grades up.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Started a new save but before that I tried hanging out with with the BFF and the first thing that happened is the romance stat tanked. You can't even get it up with a cheat. I guess that's intentional?

nobodybutaburner

Dec 28, 2022
But if they make grades harder to maintain that will cut down into the time players can do something else like work/maintain stats.
Maybe another slider for the study difficulty would be a good solution. There already are some difficulty sliders in the options that can make the game easier or harder in different aspects. That would let everyone customize it the way they want.

4.40 star(s) 69 Votes