DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
It's not that, i mean in my game i sleep around with pretty much everyone, it just felt a bit out of place given that in the rest of the game it tracks gender and sexual preference just fine. Just not there, so it came across as a bug.
Reported your feelings about it to Anthaum, she still have to read those, i can understand you feel betrayed as straight MC, but as said you can still refuse the thought without any loss..

Reactions: Melmoth99

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Reported your feelings about it to Anthaum, she still have to read those, i can understand you feel betrayed as straight MC, but as said you can still refuse the thought without any loss..
Betrayed is a strong word, it's not like i got angry over it or anything.

It's more like "Is it supposed to be like this?" and if it is, it's fine, it just felt like an oversight when i encountered that scene.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024

It's more like "Is it supposed to be like this?" and if it is, it's fine, it just felt like an oversight when i encountered that scene.
Forward is the only trait for the BFF in every seed..
You can't really blame her for having some little desire about dominating someone.. She bought the strap on!

Reactions: Penitensary

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Forward is the only trait for the BFF in every seed..
You can't really blame her for having some little desire about dominating someone.. She bought the strap on!
Huh. Had to check, hadn't even noticed that to be fair.

As an aside, what are good ways to raise Assertiveness and Compliance? The only time i get to raise Assertiveness it seems are certain encounters with the Classroom Harasser so it's been slow going, are there others?

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Huh. Had to check, hadn't even noticed that to be fair.

As an aside, what are good ways to raise Assertiveness and Compliance? The only time i get to raise Assertiveness it seems are certain encounters with the Classroom Harasser so it's been slow going, are there others?
Assertiveness/Dominance Dominant sexual acts with your sexual partner
Compliance/Submission Encounters with Dominant/Sadist (If you're in adult streaming most of the viewers will suggest also act to increase it)/Hunting the bullies at park and accepting your fate

Reactions: Penitensary

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Is there any plans to add sprite or something like character standing animation? Or is there any mods that does that already? Please anyone let me know

Im liking the game so far. I like the complexity of the mechanics, i love the college vibe, and the writing is good and entertaining

Overall, I like the game but kinda strained, all i see is text, text, and text. Please don't take it as an insult, i never meant to offend anyone, but see it as fair criticism to make the game better. ;)

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Is there any plans to add sprite or something like character standing animation? Or is there any mods that does that already? Please anyone let me know

Im liking the game so far. I like the complexity of the mechanics, i love the college vibe, and the writing is good and entertaining

Overall, I like the game but kinda strained, all i see is text, text, and text. Please don't take it as an insult, i never meant to offend anyone, but see it as fair criticism to make the game better. ;)
I think is for that is listed as Text Game!
Still having lot of original arts!

Reactions: GokutheG

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
Yeah. I'd love for there to be something graphical as well, but there is a LOT of variance between the NPCs roaming around in the game like height differences, sexual positions and breast sizes, so even if you go for sprite art you'd still need several times what DoL has just for the basics.

Reactions: KekKoo

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Yeah. I'd love for there to be something graphical as well, but there is a LOT of variance between the NPCs roaming around in the game like height differences, sexual positions and breast sizes, so even if you go for sprite art you'd still need several times what DoL has just for the basics.
Well i mean even in DoL, we don't know most of the NPC look like either. I mean even in the battle scene most NPC are shadow, except for the beast (dog, wolf, cat, etc). The only thing we can clearly see are their genitals, and it works.

And originally Im talking about my character sprite/standing animation, not the NPC one. It would be cool to see what kinda status effect we had just to look at our character animations, like for example, feel tired, hungry, horny, breast development/enlargement, pregnancy stage (if we play as female), etc.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Honestly speaking, I wasn't sure myself and saw how it went, reloaded, and saw how the other went too just to make sure it wasn't some kind of deal breaker. I'm not interested in anal in general, and I was worried the best friend exclusively does anal. I'm glad that isn't the case.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
For the folks who need a bit of imagery, which I am that person too, just open civitai.com or whatever nsfw-friendly image generator you got and throw in your Character Description from CoT with whatever prompts and AI model you want.

I go a little overboard, and do my MC and all her outfits, do my BFF, any Special NPCs, if I have a favorite prof I'm fucking, If some random character offers me sex, so I have whole folders of these images, even by saved games. I have two monitors, so one monitor is CoT and one monitor is constant image generation.

Anyway, just a word of warning, don't post them here. I got a warning and demerit or whatever they call them here, so I won't be posting any more images on this forum. Still love the game, and I understand some folks don't like AI, so that's cool.

On that note, I've been going on a deep dive on all things AI and nsfw both image and chat, and one day soon, someone much smarter than me is gonna meld all these together, and you will come out with a game that is CoT with AI image and text generated scenarios on the fly.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

After going further with my last playthrough, I can share some further observations.

A restroom in Chamberlain Hall for Esports. The number of time I'm interacting with the 4 teachers after school and I just have enough time to change in the Blodgett Gymnasium before the match. The last time, I even missed it because I've been delayed by the classroom harasser. Also, why the uniform is only necessary in match and not in practice?

The greenhouse : we don't buy the seeds but we're getting paid when we harvest. The crops don't even wither if we miss to tend them for some days. We should be able to keep what's useful for cooking. Also, flowers, shrubs or trees for more diversity.

Still no rimming option (though it's supposed to exist). For gay sex, it's almost necessary to prepare if we don't want to hurt our partner or use lube. Also, while fucking, there's no other option than inside or hold back. Can't we choose where we cum?
Why they always squeeze our neck when we aren't in control (I can understand some but all...)? I don't mind it being rough or forceful but I would like to stay alive because stopping them is diffficult, even more if they are men.
Will there be an option for dry orgasm (cuming while being fucked only)?

It would be nice if someone was appearing when we pet a cat like it is for the dogs in the city.

Is it be feasible to have the same organization in SportsDrip as in other clothes shops?

Will it be possible to share what we cook?

Some variations of already existing scenes :
A gay or lesbian option for the number in the dorm restroom;
Other versions of the "seing the ass of a man fucking a woman";
A woman or non binary for the slumped man in class;
A man or non binary asked to show their body for 20$ (not just women for their boobs).

The Contributor that wrote the hypnosis stuff is currently taking a small break from working on the game, real life stuff for them is crazy right now. But they have a lot of future plans for it!
Will there be an option to use hypnosis ourself as well? And not just being played.

Haven't tried Streaming yet (was slowly saving up money last run and didn't want to cheat money), but from memory you gain Relaxation by watching other teams play, a little more if they win. Haven't done it a lot so i don't know if there are other secondary effects (like Rest) but i remember it prompting Relaxation>> when the Football team won the game i watched.
There's better things to do then. If there was some events related to watching them like seeing spectators fucking, stripping or being invited to go to the restroom, it could be worth it. There's not even popcorn, hotdog or drinks vendors passing by. It doesn't even unlock any interaction with them if we don't have classes in common.

Just show up at her dorm, and there's a link to text her from outside to come open the door for you. Like a doing a booty call.
It should be more clear when she invites us or I didn't read it correctly. Also, a message when we wake up like any meeting would be welcomed.

Trichophilia : You pay extra attention to people's body hair. (Adds extra body hair descriptors.)
While I'm not into hairy body, I like some body hair. But how does it work? I've seen no mention about it outside ours.

For more sports, why not but the matches of those actually in game should be more interactive. I feel I just have to click next to continue (at least, the esports ones were pretty much how it should be).

For the future romance : while it's a nice add, I also prefer to have open relationships. Of course, everything should be consensual. The partners and ourself can do what was decided initially. The limit is not hurting or being hurt either.

Good continuation.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Hello.

After going further with my last playthrough, I can share some further observations.

A restroom in Chamberlain Hall for Esports. The number of time I'm interacting with the 4 teachers after school and I just have enough time to change in the Blodgett Gymnasium before the match. The last time, I even missed it because I've been delayed by the classroom harasser. Also, why the uniform is only necessary in match and not in practice?
You can interact with Teachers also after the training, they will be there till there till 7PM

The greenhouse : we don't buy the seeds but we're getting paid when we harvest. The crops don't even wither if we miss to tend them for some days. We should be able to keep what's useful for cooking. Also, flowers, shrubs or trees for more diversity.
Is already in the RoadMap, but Anthaum right now is working on relationship

Still no rimming option (though it's supposed to exist). For gay sex, it's almost necessary to prepare if we don't want to hurt our partner or use lube. Also, while fucking, there's no other option than inside or hold back. Can't we choose where we cum?
Why they always squeeze our neck when we aren't in control (I can understand some but all...)? I don't mind it being rough or forceful but I would like to stay alive because stopping them is diffficult, even more if they are men.
Will there be an option for dry orgasm (cuming while being fucked only)?
You can lick ass in some positions, choose where to cum while facing your partner..
When you got only the option Hold on or Cum (without a place) is probably cause the position not allowing to do
Actually you can cum while being fucked only..

It would be nice if someone was appearing when we pet a cat like it is for the dogs in the city.
Cats usually roaming around lonely..

While I'm not into hairy body, I like some body hair. But how does it work? I've seen no mention about it outside ours.
You need to check Additional Body Hair in Options

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Also, while fucking, there's no other option than inside or hold back. Can't we choose where we cum?
what Dandy said: Certain positions don't let you pull out. If you're being ridden cowgirl, for instance, there will be no option to pull out at the last minute. You have to spend an action before to pull out.
This depends on the NPC afaik. Dandy could probably comment more, but I think it can be triggered by them not liking you very much, by them having a personality trait that makes them like rough sex, or if you have an inclination that makes rough sex more likely (i.e. Submissive vibe). When I did my run I noticed certain NPCs were more likely to choke than others. Like almost all the time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
is there changelog for v0.4.27h? it doesnt seem to be updated in the front page. Is the strap-on bug resolved?

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
For the folks who need a bit of imagery, which I am that person too, just open civitai.com or whatever nsfw-friendly image generator you got and throw in your Character Description from CoT with whatever prompts and AI model you want.

I go a little overboard, and do my MC and all her outfits, do my BFF, any Special NPCs, if I have a favorite prof I'm fucking, If some random character offers me sex, so I have whole folders of these images, even by saved games. I have two monitors, so one monitor is CoT and one monitor is constant image generation.

Anyway, just a word of warning, don't post them here. I got a warning and demerit or whatever they call them here, so I won't be posting any more images on this forum. Still love the game, and I understand some folks don't like AI, so that's cool.

On that note, I've been going on a deep dive on all things AI and nsfw both image and chat, and one day soon, someone much smarter than me is gonna meld all these together, and you will come out with a game that is CoT with AI image and text generated scenarios on the fly.
Thanks for the info about image generator and the warning.

I kinda looking forward to it, honestly. We can only hope.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
what Dandy said: Certain positions don't let you pull out. If you're being ridden cowgirl, for instance, there will be no option to pull out at the last minute. You have to spend an action before to pull out.

This depends on the NPC afaik. Dandy could probably comment more, but I think it can be triggered by them not liking you very much, by them having a personality trait that makes them like rough sex, or if you have an inclination that makes rough sex more likely (i.e. Submissive vibe). When I did my run I noticed certain NPCs were more likely to choke than others. Like almost all the time.
Dominant, Forceful, Sadist.. sometime Forward but they will be glad to be more gentle if you ask, others could not agree that much sometime, depending by the grade of your relationship with them..

Depending sure also by your traits..
Submissive Vibe/Submissive/Target will make them more horny and happy to abuse of it..
Dominant Vibe/Dominant will make them more quiet usually, but at high relationship i think they will just enjoy the encounter if you don't ask to change behavior..

The good thing, you can also do dominant act toward them and both will survive to the encounter!
I think Death won't be implemented for long!

4.40 star(s) 69 Votes