Collection - GIF - Video - CptPopcorn Collection [2024-05-20] [CptPopcorn]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Polomo09

Love this stuff! I have been following along with this creator for a couple years now and the improvement that has been made along the way is amazing to see. Glad I can find another space where I’m able to enjoy the content
  2. 2.00 star(s)

BarbaricLizard

Good art quality and decent voice acting, but "animation" that mostly amounts to squishing images around on the screen. Most of the videos are single-loop shots that just speed up or slow down a poorly tweened loop for several minutes too long.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BrosephFritzl

The subject of the thread, CptPopcorn, is a upper tier content creator producing significant throughput each month from recognizable online fictional properties. Primarily still images but with one 2 - 5 minute video per month. This thread is regularly updated with that content by community members, often within less than a week of each monthly release, with the entire content package making a reliable and well supported offering.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

pennymar

great collection, hopefully it will be kept up to date.
    This a talented artist, anyone who can should support them, I ahven't seen many original and good drawings on fantasy style, and this is definitely the best on Critical role content.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Harrison True

Bidet -- the deity of CR smut deserves all the love we can show them. Unparalleled quality, true-to-form nerdy-ass voice acting, awesome sketch tutorials too. CptPopcorn draws the best lays ever!