• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Be careful, i think you might be mistaken there, as the M5_ files are the one showing in the menu. They are different from the one starting with 5_ that are shown during dialogues. The outfits i shared here do not fit the correct size to be used in the menu. They only match the correct size for dialogues.
You might want to look for the scripts that call the pictures starting with 5_ instead of M5_.

i dmed you
I think our lives would be more simple if Thanosman add your outfits to his lastest mod. Thanks for your private message but I use Linux sometimes RPG maker has some problems when its use as a modder of games, not so much playing... Well at least we know know modify the images in the menu. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You could send me the outfits and Gebo and I would include them in the mod.
Hi Thanosman,

Please, could you add at least 20 clothes (any clothes, it doesn't matter if those are tied to any special event) in the wardrobe of Rinko. If you do that, many of us (amateur players) would at least change some clothes for every particular kink or taste of those users.

Thanks in advance keep doing for great mods :)

Last edited:

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Endless Summer Set 7 - Daily Mating Ritual, last set before update
Daily Mating F95 Showcase (2).gif

This animation is a small sample of the set's content, it has 14 out of 198 Total Images.
This set is my biggest yet.
After this I'm going to focus on scene creation and finalizing the update.
Wish me luck.

Find this and more at

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
it's there any way to process multiple routes at once . it's suck when i realised all my progress was gone

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 3612067 Can you guys help about this?
Perhaps that happened because you didn't patch well the original game in japanese (extract it in japanese fonts..)

Or you`re playing the latest mod 3.3 with the latest translation 1.04, but the "perfect match" for this mod (3.3) is the translation 1.02 that sadly were replaced by the translator time ago.

In any case, it's better if someone could upload this game for you or subscribe to the Thanosman's patreon that perhaps has the files and support his great work

I've only found a link in the first thread that could be a prefect match. But this version is compressed and not tested

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Alkasal
now that i have some time off, i ve searched in the common events and found the one managing the pics that are displayed during dialogues according to which outfit rinko is wearing. I was able to create a new outfit and then have it displayed correctly after that. It is managed by common event 0049 立ち絵表示. In this event there is a section under a comment that says clothes calling all common events that display pics for associated outfit.
Add a new armor (new outfit), create a common event based on those already existing for outfits (event 0053 衣服判別表示1 for teacher outfit for exemple, going up to 13 for other outfits), in this new event call the modded pics, and then call that common event in the event 0049 after the line calling outfit 13.
You also need to give the new armor/outfit to rinko, for this i added a npc in recollection room, but i m pretty sure you could do this by changing rinko initial inventory (might be possible editing the game your way, no idea where it's managed though).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
Alkasal
now that i have some time off, i ve searched in the common events and found the one managing the pics that are displayed during dialogues according to which outfit rinko is wearing. I was able to create a new outfit and then have it displayed correctly after that. It is managed by common event 0049 立ち絵表示. In this event there is a section under a comment that says clothes calling all common events that display pics for associated outfit.
Add a new armor (new outfit), create a common event based on those already existing for outfits (event 0053 衣服判別表示1 for teacher outfit for exemple, going up to 13 for other outfits), in this new event call the modded pics, and then call that common event in the event 0049 after the line calling outfit 13.
You also need to give the new armor/outfit to rinko, for this i added a npc in recollection room, but i m pretty sure you could do this by changing rinko initial inventory (might be possible editing the game your way, no idea where it's managed though).
You're really skillful, if some japanese "Rinko player" would like to add more clothes it'd not difficult because they know 「ブラウス&ミニスカート」that means "Blouse & miniskirt" or this: 立ち絵表示 standing picture display. Even with the notepad and a Graphic editor we could add some clothes.

Yes, the try this well we have to type in the "list Zero" :
code108
indent0
parameters
1"立ち絵表示"

And then in a different number than
one add the 5_cloth_new_oufit_for_Rinko .

But ,there is something perhaps you didn't watch adal01 we have Rinko's code until the number 68 in CommonEvents.json (EndlessSummer/www/data/). So only after number 68,69.70 ,can we add more clothes? would it be the same as your method you tried?

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
You're really skillful, if some japanese "Rinko player" would like to add more clothes it'd not difficult because they know 「ブラウス&ミニスカート」that means "Blouse & miniskirt" or this: 立ち絵表示 standing picture display. Even with the notepad and a Graphic editor we could add some clothes.

Yes, the try this well we have to type in the "list Zero" :
code108
indent0
parameters
1"立ち絵表示"

And then in a different number than
one add the 5_cloth_new_oufit_for_Rinko .

But ,there is something perhaps you didn't watch adal01 we have Rinko's code until the number 68 in CommonEvents.json (EndlessSummer/www/data/). So only after number 68,69.70 ,can we add more clothes? would it be the same as your method you tried?
i used common event 0999 when i added the outfit, so yes it should work, you just need to avoid those already existing, the safest is from 0630 to 0770, there is no event used by the dev in this range.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alkasal

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
Something i'd like to see in the game is Rinko working different jobs, as way to get money, even if it always will end up being sexual.
There are lot of places in game that would work perfectly for specifics jobs.
-Hospital for nurse Rinko, medical check up, taking temperature by putting cock in mouth and arterial pressure by squeezing it between her tits.
-Brothel and love hotel, for prostitution, could have specifics events, one being more one on one while the other one more gang bang oriented.
-Police station, i see latest Thanosman gif have something police style, could probably work with something like cells or shackles.
-etc....

i made a little nurse outfit as exemple to illustrate the idea.

Thanosman

Jun 6, 2022
Something i'd like to see in the game is Rinko working different jobs, as way to get money, even if it always will end up being sexual.
There are lot of places in game that would work perfectly for specifics jobs.
-Hospital for nurse Rinko, medical check up, taking temperature by putting cock in mouth and arterial pressure by squeezing it between her tits.
-Brothel and love hotel, for prostitution, could have specifics events, one being more one on one while the other one more gang bang oriented.
-Police station, i see latest Thanosman gif have something police style, could probably work with something like cells or shackles.
-etc....

i made a little nurse outfit as exemple to illustrate the idea.
Next update (comes next week) has that.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes