Stickster42

Apr 27, 2022
This looks amazing the graphics, model and animations are so well done.
I can't wait for it to be fleshed out with a bit more gameplay, as it has so much potential.

some minor feedback;
I wasn't sure if the graphics options were applying as every time I start the game they have reset.

I just wish the camera didn't move during conversations and scenes, just find it really annoying it'd be nice to have a static (no movement) camera option.
I played around with the fov a bit but I found the pov was zoomed in a bit too much during the scenes, It'd be great if we could get a full view of her from the pov camera.

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
I had high hope with the HQ 3d. But unfortunately its another animation gallery.

Ischwhit

Jul 21, 2020
This looks amazing the graphics, model and animations are so well done.
I can't wait for it to be fleshed out with a bit more gameplay, as it has so much potential.

some minor feedback;
I wasn't sure if the graphics options were applying as every time I start the game they have reset.

I just wish the camera didn't move during conversations and scenes, just find it really annoying it'd be nice to have a static (no movement) camera option.
I played around with the fov a bit but I found the pov was zoomed in a bit too much during the scenes, It'd be great if we could get a full view of her from the pov camera.
"well done animations" is a complete lie and a half...

alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
i dont understand how you gamers doing a game,says unity,but you mixed to be like unreal engine,last version of unreal engine,is sow hard to play,i play many games of unity,none give me problem,really,better change in unreal engine,cause that how is look like,hard to play on unreal engine,bc of fucking perfomant computers,pfff pathetic,and they called professional.

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
in this version i get black in the room when i go from bath to the room all is black have anyone the same problem its currenty unplayable i use RTX 4080 pls. help

• Haha
Reactions: evaw

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018
With all the optimizations that been going on, there's still no support for fsr3? Or is it even possible to convert the dlss here to fsr3?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
With all the optimizations that been going on, there's still no support for fsr3? Or is it even possible to convert the dlss here to fsr3?
fsr3 and dlss3.0 will both be supported. I'm just waiting for the latest unity versions to stabilize for my needs, and not break existing things.

Reactions: xxaccursedxx
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes