Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Yay, just came back to this after skipping several updates. So glad Milda decided to return to the original(ish) look the game had. Characters were getting way too pale looking, and the game was starting to lose that warm country side vibe. Also the main characters iris and pupil size had gotten real small for awhile there, making them look psychotic or like some sociopath. Glad to see those were corrected back to more what they used to be!

PS: Anyone talking about the gay content and what not, Milda mentioned like a year ago that they planned to have the game include content like that. So if your surprised a full year after, that this content was added, I dunno what to tell ya. Here ya go Personally I'm not a fan, but the rest of the game is decent enough I can skip a couple scenes and still enjoy the rest.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I said before that the small dick part was the one I disliked the most, but I take back what I said.

This scene takes it. I try to respect kinks but wtf is this? Poor cow.
did you see the old (now deleted) scene where MC is slapping the cow's ass while her cow pussy is winking at him before finally she slaps him in the face with her tail because he is getting too rough with her?
The biggest donor

bronydestroyer

Apr 4, 2023
did you see the old (now deleted) scene where MC is slapping the cow's ass while her cow pussy is winking at him before finally she slaps him in the face with her tail because he is getting too rough with her?

The biggest donor
damn so he's just going to do only callum as an animal going down on probably just one girl per update?

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
I'm kinda lost here, I managed to do the other times but I can't find when to date Anna and it's also not written in the in-game guide..

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm kinda lost here, I managed to do the other times but I can't find when to date Anna and it's also not written in the in-game guide..
There is an indication, indeed, in the phone hints. If you've achieved all the conditions, for the first date:
9(11): Finding the Perfect Fit (110 AP) (Go to Sleep, Weekends) (After Daisy River Picnic 12(21))
After the first date with Anna, just use your phone to date her again (any day, this time).

Reactions: Babelok

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
There is an indication, indeed, in the phone hints. If you've achieved all the conditions, for the first date:

After the first date with Anna, just use your phone to date her again (any day, this time).
1714662705242.png

I'm at this point with Anna, just tried everyday and every hours, it doesn't work at all, I've the same message : "Oh, Callum that does sound fun! But..."

At some point on a monday at 6:00, 4-5 hours of gameplay before the save I'm sharing; I get an event where she dragged me to the cloth store but the screen was all black (I'm not playing with cheat ON but it appears to be in the cloth store when I activaited it), I unlocked myself by finding the exit and waiting 1 hour. From that, couldn't find anything new to do. I'm assumed I'm locked on the "Finding the perfect fit" event

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
At some point on monday 6:00 I get an event where she dragged you to the cloth store but the screen was all black (I'm not playing with cheat ON) but couldn't do anything, I unlocked myself by finding the exit (I was in the cloth store) and waiting 1 hour. From that, couldn't find anything new to do.
Ok here is your problem.
the screen was not supposed to get stuck black.
once it did, you were definitely NOT supposed to "unlock yourself" from the black screen. You were supposed to reload a prior save and avoid the black screen bug.
if you know anything at all about how games work, or have any experience with games, you would know that escaping such an obvious bug instead of reloading the game is likely to break your save

The question now is, can you fix this save.
I would try lowering my progress by 1 step, and then redoing the clothing store thing.
or if you are willing to skip the 2nd half of it, raise progress to the next step.

Also, i posted about the broken clothing store earlier.
if you had previously maxed her relationship. she will take you on a date to buy lingere on the first saturday after updating the game to v0.3.0
however, you must make sure you select "wake up" every morning prior to that. otherwise the initial morning dialog will trigger with her and result in the game being stuck on a black screen instead of loading the store.

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Ok here is your problem.
the screen was not supposed to get stuck black.
you were definitely NOT supposed to unlock yourself and recover from a black screen.
if you know anything at all about how games work, you would know that escaping such an obvious bug instead of reloading the game is highly likely to break your save

The question now is, can you fix this save.
I would try lowering my progress by 1 step, and then redoing the clothing store thing.
or if you are willing to skip the 2nd half of it, raise progress to the next step.

Also, i posted about the broken clothing store earlier.
It's pretty weird because it's actually a complete new save I did on that version of the game... Maybe it's because there was some issues with the gallery already discovered because of an other old save? I'll try to reset the progression, also you wrote on the "1st saturday" when my event triggered on monday, maybe I did an event I wasn't supposed to do beforehand?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
It's pretty weird because it's actually a complete new save I did on that version of the game... Maybe it's because there was some issues with the gallery already discovered because of an other old save? I'll try to reset the progression, also you wrote on the "1st saturday" when my event triggered on monday, maybe I did an event I wasn't supposed to do beforehand?
the version of the game was bugged such that the moment that her affection is high enough, it triggers.
because dev forgot to check what day it is on the trigger.
I made it sound like it is the fault of importing an old save, but, it is probably also a thing in new games. just that on importing an old save it is less clear what is broken.

anyways, if that scene triggers on the wrong day, you get the black screen bug. if it triggers on the right day you get the proper scene.
you can manually avoid triggering the scene earlier by selecting "wake up" every day until it is saturday.

anyways, if I were you, I would use the phone to roll back her progress via progress meter by a bit and try to redo that scene properly to progress.

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
the version of the game was bugged such that the moment that her affection is high enough, it triggers.
because dev forgot to check what day it is on the trigger.
I made it sound like it is the fault of importing an old save, but, it is probably also a thing in new games. just that on importing an old save it is less clear what is broken.

anyways, if that scene triggers on the wrong day, you get the black screen bug. if it triggers on the right day you get the proper scene.
you can manually avoid triggering the scene earlier by selecting "wake up" every day until it is saturday.

anyways, if I were you, I would use the phone to roll back her progress via progress meter by a bit and try to redo that scene properly to progress.
Oooh! Ok I understand now, thanks for that. I'll try to fix it, hope it'll work

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Oooh! Ok I understand now, thanks for that. I'll try to fix it, hope it'll work
I looked over it again.
the previous step was 9
the next step is 11
there is no step 10 in the guide.

sometimes dev uses such a method to indicate you need to repeat the same scene a couple of time to see variants of it to progress.
but I think in this case it was going to automatically progress from 9 to 10 and then from 10 to 11 throughout that same triggered event. and that you got stuck in the middle of it.

so, hypothetically, the easiest fix is to skip time to friday. then set progress to 9 on friday. then go to sleep.
this hypothetically should play the whole shopping scene and advance your progress with anna from 9 to 11. completing the scene and allowing you to progress further

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 3596220

I'm at this point with Anna, just tried everyday and every hours, it doesn't work at all, I've the same message : "Oh, Callum that does sound fun! But..."

At some point on a monday at 6:00, 4-5 hours of gameplay before the save I'm sharing; I get an event where she dragged me to the cloth store but the screen was all black (I'm not playing with cheat ON but it appears to be in the cloth store when I activaited it), I unlocked myself by finding the exit and waiting 1 hour. From that, couldn't find anything new to do. I'm assumed I'm locked on the "Finding the perfect fit" event
It's not specified, but apparently you need to have reach at least a progress 11 with Anna in order to date her again.

*** Edit ***
Which is confirmed with former harem.king's answers.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes