[S>Artist 3D] Daz Animator/Scripter for hire

laserwolve

Oct 22, 2022
Hi,I'm laserwolve, a Daz studio professional. I have extensive experience using and automating Daz studio for asset creation of non-adult games. I'd like to apply my proficient animating and scripting knowledge to create some awesome NSFW projects. You can check out my my game assets and promotional artwork at .

My robust Daz scripts maximize efficiency (did you know two Daz instances will render two images faster than one instance rendering both sequentially?) and minimize downtime. My comprehensive work with animations for game development gives me the edge up in animating adult scenes. I look forward to hearing from you!

Skills:
Daz Studio, DazScript, Photoshop, InDesign

Preferred method of contact:
Laserwolve#4879
laserwolve@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
Open to hourly, per-project and rev share

AdrielEtriss

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2020
Hello, It is still Active? We searching Animator for our 8/8.1 Gen Characters in NSFW Scenes :D

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Two Daz instances will render two images faster than one instance rendering both sequentially"

No. Well, maybe yes, if you make each instance use their own GPU. In which case you could assign both GPUs to the one instance and render just as fast.
Whether or not your claim is correct depends A LOT on your CPU and your GPU, and the way it's all configured.
But knowing DAZ, I doubt it would be worth it spending CPU power to run two DAZ instances.