Tool RPGM DazedMTLTool - A tool that provides quality MTL translations using ChatGPT

T-Block127

Jun 1, 2022
What am I doing wrong if I get this error?

Error code: 404 - {'error': {'message': 'The model `gpt-4-1106-preview` does not exist or you do not have access to it.', 'type': 'invalid_request_error', 'param': None, 'code': 'model_not_found'}}

ufjoif

Jan 6, 2019
Not sure I understand. The estimate is based on dollars and is calculated by going through the files and counting all the tokens using OpenAI's tokenizer. I have to guess what the output is going to be so its not 100% accurate, but generally the estimate is always around 20% higher than what the actual cost will be.
1714985480298.png

What, exactly, does 0.002 represent? I find that when I do translations using the latest model, GPT-3.5-turbo-0125, my prices are enormously lower than the estimate - around 10% of the given estimate. I notice that you use a different model spec in your default ENV config - that may cost more than the latest one. The newer models are better and cheaper. Anyway, the OpenAI pricing page lists prices in dollars per million tokens - I'd like to update the pricing estimate to be closer to the actual value I'm using.

1714985712393.png

Those two spikes represent two full passes of the game I was working on translating, plus additional passes. The cost estimate was $11 per pass, but as you can see, the actual cost was enormously lower.

Are you actually just using the old, expensive model? You could be spending 90% less money.

Reactions: jaden_yuki