[S>Artist 3D] Paid DeathlessReaper 3D Art Commissions

Aug 30, 2019
I am a 3D artist, looking to take commissions.

Commissions slots open: 3/3

Skills:

- 3D Artist (Daz3d, Blender)

Preferred method of contact:

- F95 Message

- Discord: Deathless Reaper#0813 (If you want to talk in discord, please message me here first to let me know as I rarely check this discord account, since it is not my personal account.)

Employment Type & Rates:

Still Images:

- £40 - Up to 2 characters, simples poses, with a premade (from asset stores etc.) background.

- + £5 - Additional angles (same characters, background, pose).

- + £5+ - Variations to scene (Pose changes, outfit changes, hair changes), depending on how much extra work is added.

- £50 - Up to 2 characters, more complex poses (poses that interact with each other e.g. sex), premade background.

- + £5 - Additional angles (same characters, background, pose).

- + £5+ - Variations to scene (Pose changes, outfit changes, hair changes), depending on how much extra work is added.

Image Sequences/Comics:

- This is a series of images, related to each other, that tell a story. Same characters and environments in each image.

- Starting from £100 for 3 images, £150 for 5 images.

- + £10 every 5 images, if you want me to write dialogue for it.

- Final costs depend on the complexity of the scenes.

Work Samples:
- £40:
Lingerie Standing 1.png Lingerie Standing 2.png Standing 1.png Standing 2.png Helen Mom Promo Post.png Sarah Promo 01 Post.png Sarah Promo 02 Post.png denoised_Promo 01.png

- £50:
Helen MC BJ 01 Post.png Linda Kitchen Sex 01.png

- Image Sequence/Comic:
Helen MC Doggy 01 Post Text.png Helen MC Doggy 02 Post Text.png Helen MC Doggy 02 Cum Post Text.png

Additional comments:

- I reserve the right to decline a commission for any reason.

- The artwork you receive is yours to do as you wish.

- All prices are calculated in GBP (£).

- Expect commissions to be delivered within 2 weeks. Typically will be delivered far sooner than that, but it is dependent on workload and how many others are ahead of you in the queue.

- I can do art in both Daz3D and Blender. Please note that blender work is primarily for premade characters from Smutbase or other readily available blender models. If you want me to use a model that is behind a paywall, the cost will be added to the final commission price. I currently do not convert Daz characters to Blender.

- All payments are made upfront, in full, through PayPal.

- Please make sure to have a good description of your commission. Image references make it easier for me to understand exactly what you want. Clear communication means there are fewer problems down the line.

- If you want more than 2 characters in an image at once, please don't hesitate to ask. Depending on your needs, I may be able to accommodate you.

Content I do not do:

- Scat

- Gore

- Bestiality

- Ryona

- Niche fetishes that require a lot of extra work

Last edited: