Aug 12, 2017
Hello just started playing the game, I just wanted to ask how to you increase your lust level?, do you need to progress trough the main quests to do it, i got +1 twice by working in the dinner but not anymore after that, and the groping scenes in the gym does not increase it either. Note that i did not start with dumb Kira, and did not take all the lust answers at the start, my lust level is 5 at the moment, Im at the start of main quest 2.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Hello just started playing the game, I just wanted to ask how to you increase your lust level?, do you need to progress trough the main quests to do it, i got +1 twice by working in the dinner but not anymore after that, and the groping scenes in the gym does not increase it either. Note that i did not start with dumb Kira, and did not take all the lust answers at the start, my lust level is 5 at the moment, Im at the start of main quest 2.
You can get another +1 at the dinner normaly, +1 for the vodka for the guy at the park (if you fuck him), getting tattooed at the small prison/precint. Then by following the main quest others options will present themselves.

Reactions: LastSonOfPersia

Aug 16, 2022
It is almost half a year since the last release and when are you going to upgrade new version?

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I want to play the lezdom path that was promised at the shop i just want more lezdom in general and consensual stuff i dont loke bimbo stuff or assoult shit i wabt kira to fuck up her brain consensually

Nov 23, 2023
I’m also super excited about AO (anal only path) which I still can’t pick who to assign, I think it will work marvelous with a breeding cow path. Being anal only, but forced to constantly be pregnant.
So bimbo-cow Kira interests me the most, I guess.
Hi there, please tell me more. Is there an anal-only play through option in this game?

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Hi there, please tell me more. Is there an anal-only play through option in this game?
No, not as of yet. It's something that is apparently planned down the line that will be started by one or two of the npcs for Kira to join in with. As of right now, consider it a pipe dream basically because we know what Mulan wants to implement, but not the timeline to implement it.

Oct 8, 2022
You guys do realize that I'm the guy who usually uploads the progress reports right? I'm talking about how it's the start of a new month again and he hasn't yet posted anything on his patreon.
Also stop making shit up guys. If he said anythinng about a delay or whatever then at least post a screenshot or something, fucking hell. We need proof here.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
You guys do realize that I'm the guy who usually uploads the progress reports right? I'm talking about how it's the start of a new month again and he hasn't yet posted anything on his patreon.
Also stop making shit up guys. If he said anythinng about a delay or whatever then at least post a screenshot or something, fucking hell. We need proof here.
Mulan did say he wasn't going to post anymore reports until the new build is released. He said this is cheating, but he feels confident enough in the state of the update that he put a release date on it.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
Mulan did say he wasn't going to post anymore reports until the new build is released. He said this is cheating, but he feels confident enough in the state of the update that he put a release date on it.
Yeah, he put a hard release date of 2 weeks from this past Sunday on the update. Said that it might release sooner, but no later.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes