• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity FireMod [v0.1.19][fire2244]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
is there any way to combine this and the DOLPlus mod?
I like both of them, but the caveat with Plus are the vanilla x-rays, which i think are kinda shit

T501

May 14, 2019
What was the last major version for the mod? Wanna review the patch notes for the base game to catch myself up.

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
is there any way to combine this and the DOLPlus mod?
I like both of them, but the caveat with Plus are the vanilla x-rays, which i think are kinda shit
I've been wanting to try DoL+ for a while but I don't think it's possible at the moment to use them both. From my understanding reading the mod discord, both Firemod and DoL+ have many changes to the code and aren't available even in Modloaders for the game. I admit I don't know a thing about making mods and don't have specifics on why a merge hasn't been figured out yet, but it's a shame.
I see Firemod as just about mandatory because of how much it adds to sex scenes and it blows my mind that Vrelnir hasn't reached out to somehow include it to replace those ugly vanilla x-rays after all this time.

Reactions: nexsus312

nexsus312

Feb 9, 2021
I've been wanting to try DoL+ for a while but I don't think it's possible at the moment to use them both. From my understanding reading the mod discord, both Firemod and DoL+ have many changes to the code and aren't available even in Modloaders for the game. I admit I don't know a thing about making mods and don't have specifics on why a merge hasn't been figured out yet, but it's a shame.
I see Firemod as just about mandatory because of how much it adds to sex scenes and it blows my mind that Vrelnir hasn't reached out to somehow include it to replace those ugly vanilla x-rays after all this time.
Honestly I'm also wondering why plus and original can't in nice x-ray. Ideally it is easier to move animation from FireMod to DolPlus than vice versa.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Damn I really really wish we could get one big combined mod. This situation feels like back when different console ports of games got different features and no matter which you picked you were missing out on something.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes