machinist1000

May 17, 2024
All right guys, here's my V9.9 Gameplay save.
Do note that I've used the cheat tool to change stats later on. It's been played on Easy mode.

Obviously anyone asking for the file is mostly wanting to experience the punishments only rather than playing the game.

Needless to say, should you decide to play the game on your own just do it, and maybe play the normal mode when doing that.

I have various save points. Do note that there are some alternative events and routes which I feel should be discussed after my post, If it has already been done before in the thread, I hope its still ok to discuss it again.

From What my gameplay, I've chosen an outgoing dependent and emotional character.

Name:EM
Chosen class: arcanist.

Should you get the Cheat tool from one of the previous posts, You can just edit those infos. But game events change in regards to your choices ofc, based on how character is set and also based on your interaction with the said domina.

few things I've noticed.
If you act dependent and submissive to Katrina during the first gameplay, she catches you off guard with a battle resulting in a game over without having the chance to ever complete the first damn quest in the Western catacombs iirc, so avoid going straight and just walk on the sides towards the fence to the dead champion.

Based on your choices during conversation, you could end up with a bad end with katrina after the katrina boss fight where she sends you into a flying daggers trap n stuff. (I don't remember the trigger for that to occur)

another different scenario I've seen occur is with Mary, the way you end up surrendering to her. If you surrender to her without winning, then its just some kinda sissyfication punishment, on the other hand if you surrender to her after winning her 1v1, you have sex with her and then become her slave, lol

When it comes to having sex with dominas, soo far, I've only seen Maki and Mika and Mary have sex with the MC, not other dominas, so do lmk if there's other dominas that allow you to do that.

as for my save files...
I've saved at multiple points, as there are some save point exclusive scene, like Narcissa battle, right after the initial boss fight, there's a pause, where I've saved a file, so the moment you initiate a convo, she jumps at you saying its not over and sprays poisonous milk out of her tits down your throat lol.

There's another save point exclusive scene, where if you end up not breaking Rosita's seal, but you've chosen to continue your quest. There's a Final meal scene (scat)

Another example would be the Break the loop or follow the red light situation ifykyk

So do have fun exploring the save points...

Most Save points go like this...
1st file being some progress before boss fight, 2nd is probably the save point exclusive scene, 3rd file is after boss fight, 4th is enslavement file where you are enslaved to the said domina.
4 files in one row, each row for the particular domina...
hope that makes sense...

Without Further ado, Enjoy!

(Turns out the file is big (15mb) only but can't upload here, so here's a google drive link instead)

3.50 star(s) 51 Votes