3.40 star(s) 54 Votes

TheNeuronProject

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2019
What a ClusterF Mess of a game, AND DEV i dont what to do math in a adult game....

i hope you fix the Text,Renders and the START up sound.....

Will Keep A Eye on this game

Anyway goodluck with this game, Dev
Please, expand on the text and renders aspects of your comment. I welcome all feedback, especially if it's gonna help make the game a better experience.
As for the riddles and the audio remark, the first one is a main feature of the game so it stays (although, you won't encounter it as often onwards), the second one will be fixed in the next update.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Renders are well done and I am curious were the story will lead us. Thank you for your game.

And I'm sick of counting Ts now :p

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
After playing the game, I am not sure that I am really drawn in to the story. It seemed like the dev was just wanting to shove as much information into the first part, and it came off as crammed. I get the feeling that the dev wants to write a captivating story, but is overthinking the mechanics of what makes a good story.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Not a bad start. The key made me think of the One Ring that "has a mind of its own" and makes MC do things. I have a bunch of ideas on how the game could go on from this, but I prefer not to make assumptions and to watch how it unfolds.

I will be following it from the corner of my eyes.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I never thought there will be a Game with easier riddles than Skyrim.

Mar 28, 2018
Yes XoxerOne is correct you will always die if you choose the wrong number; and as XoxerOne said the correct answer is 59 when half of the total is filled - remember it doubles each second (sort of trick question really)...

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
this shit have ntr and cuckold from the start of the game........dunno what you have in mind for the future but starting like that is a bad choice for people that dont like that shit, and the mc acting such a cuck, a friend of his banging his wife and he just go away to a bar.... lmao certainly not for me, i dont like such cucks mcs
Did you actually play the game or did you skip-ctrl through it and are now imagining things that aren't there? o_O

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Didnt play the game yet, just at main menu but almost went deaf as soon as I launched the game. God help my ears they are bleeding, why is that the intro sound and why is it so loud?

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
Kinda disappointed how the story plays out. Two major story parts and none seems to get the attention it's needed.
The fantasy part seems under explained?( correct English?) Or at least terribly hollow, at the moment. Here take the magic-item, it leads to sex? kinda story.
The real world part has so much potential with the struggle to walk again, abandonment of the family, blending in with society. But just skips over the time in the hospital/college complex.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It seems like a winner but from the comments I hope it's none of this I do not appreciate this content :sick:

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Thoughts...

The Good: In-game music. Also, I like that the dev gives a shit about having meaningful dialogue and storylines; execution on the other hand...well it needs work.

The Bad: Inconsistent dialogue. It feels unnecessarily long sometimes. In fact, the entire introduction prior to and including showing the family is WAY TOO long. We can learn about the characters as the story progresses; every character doesn't need their own slideshow. Also, word choice isn't always appropriate. There's a lot of switching between normal and crude dialogue which doesn't help with the flow. Grammar and punctuation, although not the biggest flaws, need to be improved. There's poor transition between story events; it feels convoluted and jumbled.

Other things:
-If you saw your wife fucking your best friend, why would you go to a bar before confronting them?
-Facial expression-Book.....really?
-So I counted all the Ts, and nothing happened... -_-
-The ratio of dialogue to moving images and/or animations is not great.
-While describing the older sister (....."she was older and prettier than me"...) Bro why would you use that description?
-The mom's head looks 3 sizes smaller than the rest of her body. And given that she should be the hottest female character in this game, it's sad doesn't have the greatest of faces either.
-If the game is from your perspective, how come the doctor (Edwards) is given a name before you're introduced? Also, the dialogue screen should say "Dr. Edwards". These little details add up.
-If he's 18 when he wakes up, would he really call a man (who's so very OBVIOUSLY his doctor) Santa Claus? Heck even if he's 14, he wouldn't have said that.
-I might be getting this wrong but I thought he was 11 when he got hit by the car. How does a 4 year coma lead to him being 18?
-I find it funny that the cursor has been modified but legitimately nothing else in Renpy has been customized. Why focus on the smallest thing when there are so many larger ways to improve the in-game experience?
-If he's healthy, and is mentally sound, why wouldn't he return to the States after waking up? You're telling me he had to live on the other side of the world just to rehab. He couldn't learn to walk and catch up on studies in the States?

Given all these reasons, the supernatural stuff just doesn't have my attention. There's A LOT of work to do. Good luck Dev

Last edited:
Reactions: trainindicator

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Hey look at that, a game that finally puts what you'll be interacting with for 95% of the game in its title.

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
looks fine, story seems fine, did enjoy...
but the moment i got warm with it, it ended.
yeah currently its fucking short.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Little Tittletat took two Ts, to tie two ups to two tall trees, to torment the terrible tittletat. How many Ts in all of that?

I thought I had to count ALL the "T"s, little and capital, including the question. So I answered "30". But no, the answer is in the text and it's just two (2). Guess I'm an idiot.

Reactions: derpyderp
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes