• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
d&eTi2.jpg

Overview:
After dying you are reborn in another world with many similarities with the isekai animes you watched, there are interfaces, stats, classes, many fantasy races, magic and dungeons. Being reborn as a baby you grew up in this world and are now ready to start your journey as an adventurer, many challenges await and of course woman of all races are also waiting for you if you have what is needed to claim them.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: Frost Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac:
- -

screenshot0033.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0032.png screenshot0037.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0027.png

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
The true first version is now out on Patreon with more than three times the content of the demo, it will get here eventually but for those who can't wait or want to help me by funding this project it is there.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
If you click on char tab while it runs then softlock happens.
Also for some reason the buttons lagg a lot even in your older game.
Strange, I can't replicate your crash, for me it works just fine and there is no lag.

Will there be incest in future tags?
I initially planned for Mary to be the mc mother and Rin the sister but changed it because Patreon don't like incest.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
the art is cool but without incest it made me lose interest... at least the dev could use unofficial veiled incest (with the possibility of a patch)

• Angry
Reactions: share_or_fail

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Disappointing as the basic functionality of buying equipment there is no damn comparison screen for what is equipped to what you want to buy! Without this damn CRUCIAL comparison you can't call this a proper RPG game at all. Second you can't escape from battle got attacked by damn 4 super powerful boss plants and no way to run from battle. Again a CRUCIAL part of any RPG is the ability to attempt to flee from battle! I dropped it when I found these two fatal CRUCIAL components of any RPG game missing.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkX17 and Sesi0m
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes