VN Ren'Py Ecstasy's Eclipse v.0.0.1 Public Demo by Yazen (Android & PC)

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
King of spammer have been arrive.
It's time to see what's all this behind.
Too see what is happening Get out or
Else Mountain Guy will gonna rip you off.
All it's just a matter of fact,
But this dude Mountain Guy is a tough cookie to crack.
And why is that?
When you see him shitposting, you gonna feel pity for those who encounter him.
Because in the end he's a king of spammer who has been arrived.

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
And why is that?
Dude what is this?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
And why is that?
Why you bullying me like that. LOOK AT MY FACE (pfp) AM SUCH A CUTE PUFFED UP POOKIE NON HARMLESS I ONLY CHOMP AND NOMP WHILE YOU SLEEP COME HERE FEEL UP MY FUR!!

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, it is a pet peeve of mine. I'm a pretty firm believer in "show don't tell", these are "Visual" Novels but a lot of devs seem to forget that and only use half of the medium. I can't speak for anyone else but the draw for me with insest is that they/her are reluctant and then eventually give in over time. Otherwise she just feels like any other NPC.
Ah, you basically have the same issue as mine grind liking don't want the girl to get head over heels too quickly which most developers don't think through they just give you two thinking scenes where you have some crap dialogues which don't affect the story that much and you get straight to sex scenes without any actual feelings. They just feel empty to easy to control.
Ex- Nymphomaina priestess, lust village, and I forgot about the others ohh wait, F WHAT WAS THE NAME AHH yes, away from home and milfy city.

Reactions: Yazen_

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Yazen_ Congratulations now ya have finally finished yer exams, but still................
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah don't worry, I don't want to rush anything as well. I'm just dropping some updates every now and then to keep you guys up to date x)

I'm gonna release the official game by the end of this year, that's what I'm sure of.

Reactions: Issac Shafan

Tyson Mikel

Sep 16, 2023
Hey dev or not-dev?, I played your game this dude Issac Shafan recommended me your game, well I don't know what to say so little content but graphics looks good and there is something Issac Shafan said about your game like:- 1st. He said MC will be a cool-ass (actually he looks cool) so is it true?
2nd he said your game will be vanilla and dark both?
That's all but I have 3rd question in my mind..............
3rd how many girls there will be in harem? and MC looks young though by any chance there will be school setting too?
That's all my questions and btw even though content is so little I like every second of it.
Good luck man.❤

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Hey dev or not-dev?, I played your game this dude @Issac Shafan recommended me your game, well I don't know what to say so little content but graphics looks good and there is something Issac Shafan said about your game like:- 1st. He said MC will be a cool-ass (actually he looks cool) so is it true?
3rd how many girls there will be in harem? and MC looks young though by any chance there will be school setting too?
That's all my questions and btw even though content is so little I like every second of it.
Good luck man.❤
Question #1
- Yes, the MC will be a badass protagonist in the story.

Question #2
- Yes, it is vanilla and dark. In a sense that the game will feel like your standard visual novel but things will start to escalate the further you dive deep into the story. This is designed to keep the suspense and interest within the game outside of the fanservice. But of course, I can't tell you that this would be easy to pull off, that's why I'm putting in so much time and investment into this game to make things as perfect as it is in my mind.

Question #3
- The number of the girls in the harem is currently undefined because I have no definite target scope for it. Every once in a while, I will probably keep adding an NPC if I feel like it's justified.

But one thing is for certain, right now, I have 10 girls that would fit the "harem". It could increase (especially since an idea popped in my head again and that's gonna be a major twist in the story if I did proceed to go with it.)

MC looks young though by any chance there will be school setting too?
-
Yes basically, most of the love interests are the MC's classmates so..

Which leads me to give way to the introduction of some other characters I haven't shown in this thread.
HS2_2024-04-23-13-46-41-247.png Main Character - Damien
HS2_2024-04-23-13-47-03-324.png Best Friend - Caden
HS2_2024-04-23-13-47-19-232.png Professor Yang
HS2_2024-04-23-14-05-21-310.png Professor Grisha
HS2_2024-04-23-13-47-47-365.png Silas Blackhart

There's a couple more male designs I've made that I won't be showing just because I don't think they're not that important.

And no, there will be no NTR with these male characters. But if you consider stealing someone's wife as one, then sure.

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Hey dev or not-dev?, I played your game this dude Issac Shafan recommended me your game, well I don't know what to say so little content but graphics looks good and there is something Issac Shafan said about your game like:- 1st. He said MC will be a cool-ass (actually he looks cool) so is it true?
Good luck man.❤
Fuck! I send you the link long time ago, and you decide to visited now?!

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Damm! That means they will get NTR-ED by Damein.:KEK:
Well not all of them, plus I won't consider it an NTR if it's a failing marriage. But maybe my perception is warped :BootyTime: But yeah, things will get interesting considering that all of the characters are connected in some way. Oh the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: Issac Shafan