Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

gpeschany

Aug 30, 2021
Since there's been a bit more activity the last month, it's a longshot, but I'm gonna ask again- is anyone able to summarize how Chapter 3 ended, how everything wrapped up?
Supreme Sister teleported everyone in another dimension, where she and Elana started to gather lust power. At some point Elana freed everyone from local dimension amnesia and from evil gods' power infuence. At last island you see that elves captured evil gods in some kind of barrier, but struggle to hold them. Then you can ask elves to let them go so everyone can fight against them. God of Legion turned time back few times and that triggered ultimate god, who erased evil goddess and made Supreme Sister's boyfrend normal again. So, everyone was teleported back to their home, except Elana and Spirit, who agreed to become new gods instead of the two erased ones (gods of Love and Lust). *Cute silly joke from Elana that will make you smile*. The end.

Reactions: Karybdis

Karybdis

Oct 29, 2017
Supreme Sister teleported everyone in another dimension, where she and Elana started to gather lust power. At some point Elana freed everyone from local dimension amnesia and from evil gods' power infuence. At last island you see that elves captured evil gods in some kind of barrier, but struggle to hold them. Then you can ask elves to let them go so everyone can fight against them. God of Legion turned time back few times and that triggered ultimate god, who erased evil goddess and made Supreme Sister's boyfrend normal again. So, everyone was teleported back to their home, except Elana and Spirit, who agreed to become new gods instead of the two erased ones (gods of Love and Lust). *Cute silly joke from Elana that will make you smile*. The end.
Thanks so much, really appreciate knowing how it all ended! :)

It was grindy at times, and by replaying as updates were still coming I tuckered myself out, but I always really enjoyed this game, the diversity of content, and weirdly enough how much fun Elana and a lot of the other characters were usually having. Definitely still a corruption genre game, but it really felt like everyone was discovering themselves instead of just being forcibly bimboified- not that I don't like that sometimes, but through and through I felt even as Elana made society sexy, it felt like the characters all remained themselves, and minus magically reduced inhibitions, progressed through their sexual transformations very naturally. I think the perspective of the game is that the world is beautiful and love is beautiful, whereas I think a lot of corruption games or more ambivalent or pessimistic (though I will say again I do like that sometimes). It was a nice change of pace and I wish more corruption games were better at riding that edge.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes