[S>Proofreader] [S>Translator] Paid English to Polish translation, English and Polish proofreading services

Mar 16, 2019
Skills:
Polish (native)
English (C1)
Both the ability to translate and proofread various text in Polish, as well as in English.

Preferred method of contact:
Send me a PM here on F95Zone.com*

*In the title type the service that you want, in the description thoroughly explain what you want me to work on (game, comic, sound, etc.).

Employment Type & Rates:

I charge for the amount of text* I had translated and/or proofread.
Rates are, as follows, you pay the most for both the translation and the proofreading of the text of your choice and the translation only services will cost you more than the proofreading only services**

*What I mean by the amount of text is how many words there are in the text.
**As I have already stated, the total cost is based on how many words I have to work on.

Availability:

Available in August and September*

*Comissions only

Work Samples:

None.

Additional comments:
I can translate and/or proofread the text of your choice (game/comic*/sound**) from English to Polish, as well as from Polish to English.
If you decide on sending me a PM, I will try to answer it as quickly as possible, although be prepared to wait maximum up to a week.
For more information contact me by sending a PM here on F95Zone.com.

!WARNING! I do not refund any money you have sent me, that is why communication is essential, especially when you want me to work on a big project !WARNING!
*Only the text translation and/or proofreading, I cannot edit the actual graphical interface and/or the files of your game/comic.
**If you have a sound that you want to have translated and/or proofread, send me the script and/or the sound itself and I will write the translation and/or correct the mistakes, if there are any.

Last edited: