Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Once I got 100 in the Elven laguage and tried to leave and the guard said no I got a dead end with nothing I could do other than alt f4.

avaragelinuxuser

Apr 18, 2024
Kudos to the dev for making a linux version, electron usually really doesn't like running under wine. I'll give the game a try even though that's not my genre

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Once I got 100 in the Elven laguage and tried to leave and the guard said no I got a dead end with nothing I could do other than alt f4.
I couldn't reproduce the bug. Can you please use SAVE GAME TO FILE option to save your progress and then send me the file?
You can send me the file here as a reply by clicking on Insert>Code. In the language drop-down select JSON and paste the content of the save file.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Any hope for trans/futanari content in the future?
Future updates will make it possible to change sex, but I need to make it possible to play as a woman first. The same goes for futa, future updates will make it so that a male with 0 masculinity stat and high enough pretty stat will be treated by other characters as futa.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I couldn't reproduce the bug. Can you please use SAVE GAME TO FILE option to save your progress and then send me the file?
You can send me the file here as a reply by clicking on Insert>Code. In the language drop-down select JSON and paste the content of the save file.
I lost all my data since I did not save before the bug and there is no auto save. Don't really feel like grinding the game again.

petr114

Feb 23, 2020
Try with zero actions left.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Also this game is listed under HTML and whether or not that is technically true it still feels like false advertising as it is not a normal HTML file playable in a browser.

Zamor5

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2024
Also this game is listed under HTML and whether or not that is technically true it still feels like false advertising as it is not a normal HTML file playable in a browser.
What should I tag it as then?
I'm all for changing the tag since the game doesn't have an HTML file, but I really don't know what other tag would fit it.

petr114

Feb 23, 2020
Can you tell me what option did you choose when the bug happened? Did you try to convince the guard to let you out or bribe her with sex? And was it your first time talking to the guard?
First I exhausted all actions. Then "Leave the mansion". But there is no action on screen to click to - no chance to try to convince or bribe, sorry not sure which picture is on screen. Not sure about upper bar, but probably clickable. Yes, its first time talking to the guard.

Reactions: Zamor5

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Can you tell me what option did you choose when the bug happened? Did you try to convince the guard to let you out or bribe her with sex? And was it your first time talking to the guard?
For me it was the first time talking to the guard I think. I got no options it was just my character saying they better not make the guard angry then it was a dead end.

Reactions: Zamor5
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes