Erosion Hypnosis translation request (RJ01082260)

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
In reality, I think it's starting to become more the users, rather than the AI. I dabble in making occasional images for fun, and the AI is quickly improving so long as one learns the correct wordage. For instance, the pic below was made without any outside editing and for free:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So the famous 'hands' and 'digits' signifier is becoming less significant, as well as the standard 'bland' look that appears if one doesn't use the right keywords. Most AI made games are solely cashgrabs, however, not actually made with real intent to make a good game, so it is creating a big stereotype that will need a couple extremely good AI games to break the trend.
not sure if it's a placebo thing from me but whenever I look at those pics + 90%+ of other AI pics on the internet I can tell right away cuz it often feels way "smoother" (not sure how to describe it cuz my eng suck xD) like the one below. Idm people using AI to support their creations, but depending entirely on AI is pretty bad fr 1711026821795.png

Reactions: BodaC

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
not sure if it's a placebo thing from me but whenever I look at those pics + 90%+ of other AI pics on the internet I can tell right away cuz it often feels way "smoother" (not sure how to describe it cuz my eng suck xD) like the one below. Idm people using AI to support their creations, but depending entirely on AI is pretty bad fr View attachment 3465129
That pic in the top right is Gyokai art just with different colors for the hair. He also goes by himehajime. He's the artist for the remakes of Rance and the DohnaDohna: Lets do bad things together visual novel.

Dec 10, 2021
i found a workaround for bepinex auto translation, as 4de64r3esa64sa said some colored text can broke the plugin

First open the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini inside bepinex config folder, scroll down to find IgnoreTextStartingWith value, just change it to
Code:
IgnoreTextStartingWith=<color;
and remember to delete old _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt in Translation folder, this will make plugin skip all the broken text untranslated, i played for 3 hour without single crash.

View attachment 3086213
How do you get it to translate at all? I tried using both reipatcher and Bepinex but nothing is translating for me

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
If anyone else has a problem with translating, here is the repackaged version

I'm using the version you linked but it's doing the coloured text crash, I checked your autotranslator code and it has the fix the people on this thread recommended, do you have any suggestions?