[S> Other] Paid External rendering pipelines

GordonShock

Jul 23, 2021
Hello Devs,

As you know, rendering is time-consuming, and may even render you (pun intended) unable to use your computer for other purposes while it does so. You can also simply be overwhelmed, and days simply don't have enough hours in them anymore, then let me help relieve the pressure, in two ways:
  1. Mass Photoshop editing & exporting
  2. Rendering 3D assets
Skills:

I am skilled in Photoshop, and all I need are:
  • Your PSDs
  • Plugins required (if any)
  • Output specs
  • The list of work needed for the slides, background assets, or others
I have quite a beefy desktop, which I built myself. Here are its specs:
  • CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X
  • Motherboard: Asus Prime X670E-Pro WIFI
    • It is PCI-Express 5, and once manufacturers start to roll their PCI5-capable NVMe drives out I will upgrade
  • GPU: G-Force RTX 3080
  • RAM: 64GB running at 5600
  • Drives are either SSD/NVMe
  • Two 27-inch monitors
Regardless of the modeling program used, I can ingest your source files in it, and output them to your specs.

Preferred method of contact:
Initial contact through direct messaging here, and then we move on to your platform of choice.

Employment Type & Rates:
Rendering 3D: $25 USD/hour
Photoshop work and exporting: $35 USD/hour

Availability:
Open to both full or part-time

Work Samples:
N/A

Additional comments:

I am more than willing to sign an NDA, but regardless, any information disclosed to me, from the first point of contact onward will be kept confidential until you tell me otherwise.

I am hard-working and dedicated, I pay great attention to details, and communication with me is always prompt, and a breeze.

I am open to learning and offering you a pipeline with other software, as long as I can install it on my PC. I can do timely work, and if we develop a good relationship, I am open to offering a discount with a commitment on your part.

I appreciate your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing about your project.

Regards,

GS