Java Football Camp [v0.8.1] [Trombocyte Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
wow a new tiny scene is a big update? I like the game well enough but the updates are really taking time to come out and when they do they are kind of a joke.

dumpsterb4by

Jun 9, 2018
for what its worth I think this game has potential. clean up the writing, get rid of the empty scene panels, and get to the action a bit quicker. also, and this is probably just me, but i cannot figure out the soccer match. At. All. wtf am I supposed to do? it doesnt seem to have any correlation to the training.
Anyway, I prefer art that isnt created by AI. Those games look like they all came off the ACME Game Assembly Line and are usually just as hollow on the inside. I much prefer hand drawn art like this. Is is a much more honest expression of the artist and his/her vision for the project.
Keep up the good work Dev. I want you to succeed with this game.

Reactions: Trombocyte Games
Jun 23, 2023
for what its worth I think this game has potential. clean up the writing, get rid of the empty scene panels, and get to the action a bit quicker. also, and this is probably just me, but i cannot figure out the soccer match. At. All. wtf am I supposed to do? it doesnt seem to have any correlation to the training.
Anyway, I prefer art that isnt created by AI. Those games look like they all came off the ACME Game Assembly Line and are usually just as hollow on the inside. I much prefer hand drawn art like this. Is is a much more honest expression of the artist and his/her vision for the project.
Keep up the good work Dev. I want you to succeed with this game.
Thanks, I try make this game better=)

Reactions: dumpsterb4by

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Impressive how you turn cynism into an art :D
Oh, that wasn't cynicism. That was my honestly expressed joy that you can now decide in advance whether you want to download the update without having to spend 10 days in-game searching all the locations for the one new scene.

P.S.: I love irony and sarcasm.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Somehow I'm too good-natured for this world, because I always believe in the best in the developer. Well, there are now a few exceptions that I no longer trust blindly, for example when a game has made almost no progress for 7 years and has actually gone backwards. But that's a different game.

Back to this one.
The developer really has a gift for hiding his new content so well that you can't find it. So what was vaguely announced in the changelog couldn't be found at all. Especially this "Add new mini game and more.".
I can't judge whether the restaurant owner's son should be called a story or whether it also belongs to this "Add new mini game and more." But the fact is that that's the only new thing from the last two updates that I could discover. But maybe that was the "Added one big event outside the dormitory." from 0.65. I didn't have that installed. But the fact is that there should be at least 4 new things to discover. Where are they?

And then there's so much room for more "Added one big event inside the dormitory."

Varya skips training because of a BJ that lasts from morning to night. Shouldn't there be some disciplinary action here?

Then... what am I saying? I've already listed everything.

But now the big question remains, we're currently at V0.80. There's not much room left until V1.00. Or will the finished game be called V100.00? Because with the rate of progress....... see you 2077.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
my quest is to go to the locker room , but whenever i go there the guys tell me to learn how to fuck and send me home naked , what should i do ??

View attachment 3729735
same problem, apparently if you fail the first time you can't go back and try again. And because of the idiotic autosave AND no way to manual save you are stuck. I like the game well enough but the dev needs to include manual save and have the option to disable the stupid autosave. Completely stupid part of the game.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Once triggers flip you're done. This may have mechanics altered which freeze play in certain trigger lines. Wait a few updates until stable then begin new game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I have to revise my list of flaws a little.
After a restart (although it was not mentioned that this was mandatory), I also got the error that if you fail in the locker room you are automatically kicked out and thus you are stuck in the game.

I hate constant restarts when you have to repeat the same old grind over and over again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheUberstuff
Jun 23, 2023
After a restart (although it was not mentioned that this was mandatory), I also got the error that if you fail in the locker room you are automatically kicked out and thus you are stuck in the game.

I hate constant restarts when you have to repeat the same old grind over and over again.
Sorry. I fix this problem

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020

Wow so even when you do a restart you still are stuck? I mean does the dev even play test their own game? Yeah so done with this game.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes