xmodo99

Feb 20, 2020
AI question, anyone know how to connect to ForgeUI? it's a fork of auto1111. I was able to get the ai generation connected to auto1111 but I haven't been able to connect to Forge

Forge seems to be experimental now, and they're recommending everyone try out auto1111 again. Maybe that'll solve both your problems?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Anyone have a guide on where to get pregmod with AI integrated and how to get it to work? I'm hardcore fucked here and can't get it to work

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone have a guide on where to get pregmod with AI integrated and how to get it to work? I'm hardcore fucked here and can't get it to work
First, download one of the latest alpha of pregmod. It's not that hard to find. Next, get the Automatic1111 web UI working assuming your system meets the requirements (16 GB RAM, 2 GB+ VRAM, NVidia GPU recommended). which is still valid AFAIK. Alternatively, just install the needed Python version (3.10.6) and download the . Expand the zip where you want, open webui-user.bat and let it run, download and install everything needed. Go to and find a model with an aesthetic you like, photorealistic, anime, cartoon, whatever. Download and put said model in /models/Stable-diffusion. Once the WebUI is done installing and loading, tell it to load whichever model you've picked.

Once the model loading is done, quit and duplicate the webui-user.bat file and rename it; this is the one you will be using with pregmod. Change the commandline arguments to the following, assuming no other arguments are already present:
set COMMANDLINE_ARGS=--listen --port=7860 --api --cors-allow-origins *
Save, close, then launch the .bat. Once it's done loading, open pregmod, go to the options and select the AI image generation option. If it's working, you should see the stable diffusion console window start working. The rest of the options are dependent upon your system resources and the model (and aesthetic) you ended up picking so I can't really direct you any further.

Mar 9, 2023
Best way to decrease your arcology's prosperity besides economic warfare on other arcologies? Warfare isn't strong enough to overpower the factors increasing mine's prosperity and I need a way to get the unowned sectors to an affordable price.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
First, download one of the latest alpha of pregmod. It's not that hard to find. Next, get the Automatic1111 web UI working assuming your system meets the requirements (16 GB RAM, 2 GB+ VRAM, NVidia GPU recommended). which is still valid AFAIK. Alternatively, just install the needed Python version (3.10.6) and download the . Expand the zip where you want, open webui-user.bat and let it run, download and install everything needed. Go to and find a model with an aesthetic you like, photorealistic, anime, cartoon, whatever. Download and put said model in /models/Stable-diffusion. Once the WebUI is done installing and loading, tell it to load whichever model you've picked.

Once the model loading is done, quit and duplicate the webui-user.bat file and rename it; this is the one you will be using with pregmod. Change the commandline arguments to the following, assuming no other arguments are already present:

Save, close, then launch the .bat. Once it's done loading, open pregmod, go to the options and select the AI image generation option. If it's working, you should see the stable diffusion console window start working. The rest of the options are dependent upon your system resources and the model (and aesthetic) you ended up picking so I can't really direct you any further.
that's the thing, I already have auto1111, I just wanted to connect FC generation to Forge because it's way faster on my computer, though it probably couldn't hurt to do a fresh install of auto1111 at some point, the settings tab has been weird for months

4.40 star(s) 21 Votes