Others Fremy's Nightclub [v1.7B] [BACK DOOR studio]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GiuGiu

Aug 23, 2017
I wonder if this image is a reference to this from Shiin-o (yes meet n fuck games plagiarized making the game Nude Beach).

Zenniiiii

Mar 22, 2023

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Full Save
1. go to this folder C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\FuckNightsAtFremys\EBWebView\Default\IndexedDB
(create the folders if it doesn't exist yet)
2. unzip all the contents inside the .7z file into the folder
I don't get what you can with it. Memories are still mostly locked. Were are all the scenes?

Jan 29, 2022
I collected all the fuze boxes in Mia's dream world, and did the mini game for it, but I don't know where to go from there. I tried all of the doors but nothing seems to have happened... am I missing something? Or is it just in plain sight and I havent noticed it yet.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Fuck Nights at Fremy's
Is there any difference with this one?
edit:eek:h is remake,aaaaand still dead the Arcade mode. :cry:
I dont se any rework yet, just rebranded game. :unsure:
A bit early to create a new thread. ..

Zemax
It would make more sense to merge both threads and just keep links of the original game.

Last edited:

jacq2e

Sep 16, 2019
Press esc to bring up the menu with controls. Walk up to the computer, press spacebar, then use your mouse and click start the night and then click survival mode. Then walk to the back press spacebar, and then press spacebar on the piece of paper, it has instructions on what to do.
I find it funny that you need to give so much instructions just to find the game instructions. :ROFLMAO:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote