[R>Writer] [S>Artist 3D] Share G.M.S.A studios is looking for help.

hodgy15

Sep 18, 2021
Hi I am Hodgy15 The Lead Developer Writer and Creator of The Descendants and my Team is G.M.S.A Studios. We are in need of a Co Writer that can Also Double as a 3D artist if we need them to you will have a percentage of the money the game makes when we start Rendering and releasing the game. We are in the Writing and character creation part of the game as of right now. The game is An Adult VN and RPG Game with , Greek Mythology, Magic , Incest , Beastiality , Teens all 18. Fraternal Twins , Fraternal Triplets , Fraternal Quadruplets and Pregnancy in it the Game engine is Ren’py The design Engine is Daz 3D. The game has two MC’s One Male and one Female that are Fraternal twins they have 12 other Siblings and 3 Aunts there father was Killed in combat overseas or so the Government tells them but the family isn’t 100% convinced and have some doubts as well as a hard time moving on from the loss of there Father. Their Family Linage dates back to the ancient World. The family Also has a secret about them . That has been lost through time and forgotten about. This game will bounce between The Ancient Greek World and the Present world that it takes place in Through Dreams and vision’s If interested Message me on here or On Discord. My discord is Hodgy15#5646

Last edited: