VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It took literally 9 hours to pose everyone, run cloth simulations, fix shaders, and get the scars fixed on MC in this image. So I'm trying to get as many angles of it for dialogue as I can.

Slow going, but making progress.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
PROGRESS!!!

So, I "think" I have all of the courtyard images done. Just need to work on a few close-out renders for the Tunrida Main scene to tie off some loose ends depending on the choice the reader makes, finish up the sound and dialogue, and finally send it off for some edit-luvin'.

Then I'll be working on Bryn's new scene. That's a scene I've been wanting to make for a long time, really excited for it. That probably won't take as long to make, but we'll see.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

Working on the new dungeon scenes. If you guys remember ALL THE WAY BACK to the prologue, you'll start to notice the story beginning to come around full circle.

Don't worry, I fixed MC's arms after I took this screenshot.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
PROGRESS!!!

So, I "think" I have all of the courtyard images done. Just need to work on a few close-out renders for the Tunrida Main scene to tie off some loose ends depending on the choice the reader makes, finish up the sound and dialogue, and finally send it off for some edit-luvin'.

Then I'll be working on Bryn's new scene. That's a scene I've been wanting to make for a long time, really excited for it. That probably won't take as long to make, but we'll see.
cant wait to play it

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019

Since there are two choices the viewer can pick during the main Tunrida scene, the dialogue and some of the images need to change based on that choice. So to keep things simple, I'm making a few common images then a few choice-specific images. This image is the first of the common ones.